CHAPTER 10: Taken Again

Bakugo slips a small smile.

Bakugo: "Perfect.. now repeat that"
"I.. choose youuu"

His smile becomes brighter as he plants a soft kiss on your forehead.

"The real question is.. how'd you get in?!"
Bakugo: "I have my ways."
"You're scarier than Mineta.. stalkerrr"
Bakugo: "What??! How dare you call me that!"

He begins tickling you. You were laughing, he was just giggling with you. He was smiling, ignoring every problems that weighed on his body.

Bakugo's POV

How much I love her is insane. I never felt this way about anyone, and it just makes me want her even more. I don't know what to do.. but whenever i'm with her. All my problems fade away. Her smile is so bright that it's blinding.. but i just want to see more..

You continued to tickle her, you get on top of her. She was laughing loudly. You smiled big as you go down to her face. You stop tickling and hugged her body tightly. You rested your head on her shoulder.

She hugs you back.

"I love you.."

Your eyes widened. You didn't have any words to say.

Bakugo; "I-I.."

Dammit! Why can't the words come out of my mouth!... i love her so much.. but nobody has ever said that to me and meant it. Ugh just say it dumbass!! It's only three words.. spit it out already!

Bakugo: "I.. I lo.. *sighs*"

I can't do it.. i'm not ready.. not ready..

Y/n's POV

He can't say it.. maybe i shouldn't have said anything. Was it too soon? Maybe i'm just not good enough for him.. what if he doesn't love me back..? am i overthinking this too much..?

Ugh.. just forget it.. i need to stop worrying about this.. he's my only distraction.. he distracts me too well when i should be worrying about what to do about my father..

But i can't worry about that.. i'm more worried about him.. Ugh.. ignore it Y/n..

"Ok.. i-i'm just gonna.. go hang out with the girls haha..." The mood became awkward.
Bakugo: "Oh right.."

He slowly moves off of you. You get up, changing into a regular outfit.

 You get up, changing into a regular outfit

(just saying.. picked a random outfit.. so don't come for me 😂)

Bakugo gets up, immediately pulling on your skirt. He pulls it down, pressing his hand against the skirt. Once he's pressed the skirt down, you felt his sensation in your thigh.

Bakugo: "Short. Too short."
"What..?"
Bakugo: "Change.."
"I like this outfit!"
Bakugo: "Too.. short!"
"You're not the boss of me!"