Chapter 26 : Halloween

As Jane wasn't working this Saturday, Max offered her to go to the mall to find a costume for the Halloween party of tonight. Jane wasn't a big fan of costumes, but she could make an effort for one night, and Max seemed too excited to see her in a costume that she couldn't refuse. 

After a few shops, the girl found what they needed and decided to leave the mall to go to Jane's. When they arrived in the apartment, Jane's father was sleeping on the couch while a baseball match was playing on the TV. Jane sighed of annoyance with her nose while she was locking her door. She wished he wouldn't be here. The two girls approached the couch, and Jane used her foot to wake him up. The man started and looked around before seeing his daughter.

- "Hey," he said with a sleepy voice.

- "Hey. It's Max. You remember?"

He clumsily nodded while the redhead shyly waved to him.

- "She is my girlfriend now. We're gonna make out in my room. Don't interrupt."

The man frowned. Jane took Max's hand and brought her in her bedroom. Once there, Max sat on Constance's bed while Jane was putting their bags on the ground.

- "You could have told him in another way, no?" Max said.

- "No," Jane sharply answered.

- "He is still your father."

- "He didn't act like one lately. I'm mad at him, and I don't want to talk to him correctly."

- "Okay, okay. So, are we really gonna make out?"

Jane smirked before sitting next to her girlfriend and wrapping her arms around her waist.

- "Why not?" Jane smiled.

Max lightly blushed before placing her hands on Jane's cheeks and leaning to her. The two girls got lost in a passionate kiss. Max was glad to see that their relationship wasn't ruined, Jane was even comfier with her hands, venturing to touch more the redhead's body. But the girls got cut in their moment by the door opening. They quickly separated while Constance stopped at the door and raised her eyebrows.

- "Don't do that on my bed," the blonde teen said.

- "We were doing nothing," Jane mumbled, embarrassed.

- "Come on, Jane, you really think I'm stupid?"

Jane shrugged.

- "First, fuck you. And second, I don't care who you date, if this person makes you happy, I'm happy for you!"

- "Are yoy sure?"

- "Hey, I'm your sister, I'm annoying but also supportive. And you have a porn magazine full of naked women, it wasn't hard to understand."

Max frowned at Jane with a smile while Jane was becoming redder than before.

- "And you really think I spend most of my time at Robin's because she is a really good friend?"

- "Oh...dad will never have grand-children."

- "We'll find a way. Relax now, I'm leaving to work, I just forgot my bag."

Constance grabbed her bag before going to her sister and kissing the top of her head. She waggled her eyebrows, which annoyed Jane, before leaving the apartment.

- "You have a porn magazine?" Max asked.

- "I...Yeah. But it's not for what you think!"

- "I think nothing, but I would have never expected you to have one!"

- "I, well, I damaged it when I was at work, so I had to buy it."

- "Huh huh. And why did you damage this magazine in particular?" the redhead smirked.

Problems of adultsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें