67. Love or Not?

Começar do início

"Yeah? But... you like my kisses, don't you?" Thada spoke huskily and moved up to capture his lips before he protests. "Hmm?" he pulled back a little and moved his lips to graze softly on Kao's ear. "Did you like seeing me without clothes? Don't you want to feel my muscles? Wanna bite my abs?" Kao groaned and pulled him by his nape to kiss him. 

Thada pushed him gently to lay down, not breaking their kiss. He moved in between Kao's legs and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's body while nibbling on his lower lip. Kao let out a sigh, parting his lips to let Thada slip in his tongue.

Kao always had this warm and secure feeling whenever he was in Thada's arms. He felt incomplete when the idiot pulled away. He loved the gentleness and the grading intensity of their kisses, the desire and passion that he could just feel in the way Thada held him. He always felt at home, he always felt so loved, he just couldn't have enough. He moved his hands down Thada's chest, feeling the toned body of his abdomen and stomach.

The muscled guy grunted when Kao's hands reached his navel, and pulled away, breathing heavily.

"You..." Thada breathed against his cheek. "You... are bad..."

Kao groaned and tried to pull him closer, blushing furiously when he felt the other guy's hard-on poking his thigh. "Tha~ you pervert!!" He whined and his face on Thada's shoulder.

Thada chuckled softly. "How come you're the one eye-fucking me and seducing me but I'm the pervert?"

"You just are!" Kao mumbled. Then he whined again, pulling on the other guy's waist frustratedly. "Ahh!! I'm horny now! Do something about it! How come you still have that towel on?"

Thada chuckled softly. "I'm wearing pants already if you haven't noticed"

"Why?" Kao exclaimed in a horrified tone. "Huh! No wonder I couldn't get it to accidentally slip off!"

"Yeah, my mistake. I know you so well" Thada bumped their noses together, making him giggle. He stared down at Kao's adorable face for a long time, seeing the beautiful blush on his cheeks, his dreamy eyes batting till he let out a sigh. "Damnit, I love you so much" 

"You say it like it's a bad thing" Kao said with a cute pout.

"Nah, it's the best thing that happened to me" Thada said, still staring at Kao with a tender gaze and sat up.

He gently pulled Kao's knees up, positioning himself in between once again, and slowly leaned closer till their mouths were almost brushing each other. "You... are the best thing that happened to me..." with that, he moved his hands to pull the oversized T-shirt completely off Kao, leaving his chest and huge belly at full display. 

Kao gasped. felt the heat rising from his stomach, burning his insides with the way Thada looked at him, like worshipping whatever he saw. as Thada moved his hands up and down Kao's inner thighs, caressing them. Kao let out a gasp.  

"Th-tha..."

Thada chuckled nervously and scratched his nape, embarrassed by his boldness. "Sh-shut up, p-please..." he whispered, staring at Kao's face yet again. "This... is new... and I seriously don't know how to do this..." he said honestly. Slowly, he leaned down and pressed his lips on Kao's stomach. He moved up to his chest, still kissing. He gulped when his lips reached Kao's nipple, contemplating. But then he took it in his mouth, licking it tentatively before he started sucking it till Kao moaned out loudly. He stopped for a moment, looking into Kao's dreamy eyes who was startled by the action.

Kao shuddered, feeling himself drowning in the dark, lustful look in Thada's eyes. He bit on his lower lip, feeling a mix of excitement and uncertainty as he looked up and tentatively round his arm around Thada's shoulder, the other hand yet again moved down his chest, all the way to the waistband of his pants. But he didn't stop there. His lips trembled as he shakily unzipped his pants and moved his hand inside to rub over the bulge. Thada grunted loudly. "Fuck!"