For some reason, I don't understand, I lie, "I am perfectly content being single for a while longer."

Iris grins at me, "We'll see about that."

Juliette shakes her head, "I just broke up with Rayman. I need time to.....er.....recuperate."

Ava smirks, "By time, do you mean two weeks?"

Vanessa shakes her head, "Actually, neither Iris or Juliette have ever done much dating."

I feel myself growing quiet. Iris and Juliette had never been as interested in dating as I had. And when I ever said stuff about dating, they acted like it was stupid.

Ava furrows her eyebrows, "Really? Why?"

Iris responds, Juliette nodding in agreement, "Never sparked much of an interest in us."

Never interested them, yet they were always the ones who got asked out more frequently.

There's a pause and Iris looks thoughtfully at the wall, "But I still can't wait for you guys to meet them. They're pretty fun. You'll like them."

Willa shrugs, "Whatever. I'll probably end up hating them. Just because I'm that kind of person."

"No, you don't! You love, like, everyone." Kelsie turns to Iris, "Are they cute?"

All of us girls giggle, naturally.

Iris slides off her wedding dress, and although she's my cousin and she has underwear on, I still avert my eyes until she slides on an old blue T-shirt and jeans.

She shrugs as she ajusts her shirt and fixes her hair, "Depends on your opinion."

Suddenly, I hear the song Riptide by Vance Joy, playing very loudly. Not that I'm complaining, it's one of my favorite songs. At first I think it may be someone's ringtone (and if that's the case then kudos to you), but when the door is flung open and a pack of men parade into our room with music playing on their phones, I realize it's not.

The women look obviously shocked and stare at the men, sizing them up.

In the front of the group, is none other than Thomas Sangster. He peers around the room just like all the other guys. On either side of him, is Dylan O'Brien and Ki Hong Lee. And hanging back just a little is Will Poulter. A little tiny breath hitches in my throat. His hair is cut short and he stands tall above most of the other boys. It takes me a second to realize he's already looking at me. We make quick eye contact and I recognize the scence before me.

Do you ever have a dream and then the next day what you dreamed appears in real life?

Because that's what's happened to me right now. I recognize looking into his eyes and his surroundings.

Do you ever look at someone and feel your world flip? Like you have an instantaneous connection to them? A comfortable radiation surrounds them. Like a good vibration that you get. An okay signal. But you realize that this person is different. Not necessarily in a cheesy "oh, i'm love" type of way, but a way that you feel nervous and relaxed at the same time, which is such an unusal and exciting feeling.

With some effort, I look away, embarrassed. The rest of the boys surround Thomas, looking excited and bright.

Will POV:

Ever since I met her, I've had this connection with Iris. Almost like we were tied together, but not in a romantic way. I felt that she was important. Life changing even. She was pretty and funny and kind. But it was obvious that she had a thing for Thomas and Thomas had a thing for her.