An Abundance of Meetings

My first three weeks there weren't bad at all. Leon was great because he loved to excercise too, and he woke up at six every morning to go for a run. He didn't mind me joining him, and running cleared my mind, helped me stay alert, calmed me, let me think, etc. It was just good for me.

Shawn is quiet, and geeky - knows a lot about technology. He plays video games, watches movies, fixes IPads and phones for students around Harvard and makes a lot of money doing it. He has a pretty sick set up in his room, where his computer is connected to a TV, and an XBox and a sterio system and other things I've never seen before.

And Narcisuss, is still very flirtatious. He sends a lot of time on his appearance. He can't really seem to sit still. He has a lot of Calvin and Hobbes comic books, he likes LOL cats, and Harry Potter - which is a plus because I need a new Harry Potter nerd to hang around.

Zeke is the same Zeke he was when I.....rejected him. Expect he seems to have screwed his head on right - which is awesome, because I didn't like crazy, jealous Zeke much. Always remember, there's cute jealous and then there's Othello.

Apparently Zeke started going to some church and found himself. But we're still pretty much exactly the same. Hard working, adventurous, physically active (except apparently he doesn't like being physically active at six AM, because he never joins us for our run). I've also found out Zeke has a sassy side, which mixed with his energetic side, is dangerous for ones psychical and mental health.

Right now, Leon is in the kitchen (he's sort of the chef around here), making something that smells strongly of onions for dinner. I however, am almost running late for my first class of the new school year, and am trying to get a water bottle. Leon, however is in my way, blocking my path, and also greatly annoying me in the process.

"Leon, move! I'm going to be late!" I say, huffing.

"Just a minute." He mutters.

I scowl at him, "Have I ever been mistaken for a patient person?"

"No - stir this." He says, shoving a spoon in my hand and pointing to a pot as he dashes across the kitchen.

"No!" I start, "I am not good with big spoons unless there is ice cream at the end of them!"

"Two more seconds!" He hollars.

I groan, "YOU'D BETTER BE GLAD GOD GAVE ME A SMALL AMOUNT OF PATIENCE AND NOT STRENGTH, BECAUSE IF HE GAVE ME STRENGTH I'D BEAT THE FOOL OUT OF YOU!"

"Alright, alright!" He says, walking over and taking the spoon from me, "Keep your britches up."

"I do what I want." I say boldly.

Suddenly, I feel an arm wrap around me. Narcisuss flashes me signature flirtacious smile, "Hey, on a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?"

I slide out from under his arm, grabbing my bag and walking towards the door, "Don't have time for this conversation right now!"

"Well, Zeke and I are hitting the Arcade tonight, consider joining us!" Narcisuss calls.

"Will do!" I say, walking out the door. As I shut the door, I realize what I just said.

Will.

I intake a breath and fight to refill the hole I've been filling up. I'm trying to forget him. But it's hard forgetting someone who made such a difference in my life. In the first week, I'd been absolutely miserable. I'd blocked Wills number, so it had felt like he wasn't even trying anymore.

I hardly did anything. I just kind of sat around and stared at the wall, trying to think of something that would make me happy. And then it hit me - me. I needed to change me. I wouldn't be happy if I just sat there and waited for happy to come to me, I had to get off my butt and find happy for myself.