Willa sits on the bed, near where Iris stands, "Oh, my gosh! Youre going to look so lovely!"

Vanessa looks at her, "What, she doesn't look lovely now?"

Willa and Vanessa were Iris' best friends growing up. They're my friends too

, because we all used to hang out in high school. So i know Vanessa and Willa very well. They're a grade older than Iris and they happen to be twins. Not identical. Anything but identical.

Vanessa is older than Willa. Vanessa is short and has blonde hair and blue eyes. Willa is tall and has red hair and green eyes. Vanessa and Willa are going to the same college, and staying in the same dorm room. Vanessa is training to become a professional soccer player. She's a REALLY great forward. And Willa is going to school to become a doctor. Vanessa and I have always gotten along great. We both play soccer (Although, I'm a defender), and we both love to travel and spend much of our free time talking about going to Bora Bora or Peru or somewhere.

Willa shrugs, "She does. But on the wedding day, she'll have all the hair and makeup and everything."

I smirk and lightly push Vanessa's shoulder, "Hey, Stop picking on Willa."

"Yeah, stop picking on me." Willa fake pouts.

"She can't help that she's stupid." I tease.

I hear Iris and Thalia immediately chuckle.

Willa continues, not paying any attention, "Yeah. I can't help it if I'm - HEY!"

Willas mouth drops open and she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

The room explodes with laughter.

I look around the room at everyone's enjoyment. I know most everyone. I went to high school with half of these girls. And I've known Thalia for almost two years now. The only people I'm unfamiliar with, are Kelsie and Ava. Ava is Thomas' younger sister, who seems to be having no trouble adjusting to her surroundings. She's getting along well with everyone and laughing at the same jokes. Iris had picked her wedding party well. All of these girls would be in her wedding party. Thomas had his own wedding party in Dylan's room right now. We've yet to meet them, but we've heard they're an....enthusiastic....group of people.

Ava laughs, "Everyone is this room is so mean! I love it! Americans are awesome."

Kelsie nods, "They are pretty awesome."

"I must agree." Willa adds.

Iris adds, looking at herself In the mirror, "Plus, everyone in this room is an idiot compared to Sidney."

Thalia mutters, "Truth."

I feel myself blush and shrug.

Vanessa looks over at Iris, "So, how does the dress fit?"

Iris shrugs, looking into the mirror, "Fine. I tried it on before."

Willa walks over to Iris and plops onto the bed next to her and starts braiding her hair, "My gosh, Iris! You're getting married! My best friend is getting married!"

Iris grins, "Yeah." She pauses for a minute, when a mischevious light hits her eye, "Hey, you girls haven't met the guys yet! And seeing as i'm about to be a married woman, it's my job to pair you all up!"

Kelsie scoffs, "Wrong."

Thalia nods, "I'm already contently paired."

I agree with her, "Yeah. Thalia is my brothers. And I do not give you permission to pair me with anyone."