"Surprise!" I yelled and he laughed. I went to my room to play with Mr. Cuddles because daddy said the food wouldn't be done for a while. We sat at the table and I poured him some tea out of the toy cups.

I taught him to use his pinky finger because that's what fancy people do. I laughed hysterically when I realized he didn't have pinkies.

"Oh Mr Cuddles! You're funnny!" I laughed and poured some more tea for myself. While in the middle of my tea party with Mr. Cuddles I got a text from an unknown number.

Park Jimin. Maybe you should go out with me instead of having tea parties with stuffed animals ;)
Miss seeing your body.
-M

"H-how?" I started to panick and look around my room. I suddenly felt extremely unsafe. Who was texting me? And How could they know I was having a tea party? Someone was either in my room or watching from the windows. Either way I wasn't staying there. I ran to the living room ready to tell my daddy when I got another message.

I wouldn't do that. Your daddy can't keep you away from me :)
-M

"I'm being watched." My eyes widened and I started to panic even more. My limbs started to shake and eyes started to tear. What if they hurt me? What if they hurt daddy? I decided to text them back.

__________________________________

???

Who are you?

Who am I?
Oh Jimin Jimin..... you amaze me with how smart yet naïve you can be.

Please leave me alone.

Why?

Because you're creepy.

Good.
Listen and listen closely.
I like you a lot and I want you to like me back.

No.

Why not?

I have a fiancé

I don't care. You're mine.

No. I'm not.

Jimin don't make me angry.

Who are you?

M

M?

That's all you get sweets

Don't call me that

I can do what I want

No you can't and stop texting me. Don't bother me again.

I won't stop texting you

Fine then you'll get blocked

Then I can just show up at your house and kill your daddy.

__________________________________

I kept reading the message over and over. Obviously he could come to my house. He's clearly watching me from somewhere. He knows where I live. But who? And he can't be serious about killing someone right? Please say he's not.