Chapter 25: An Ordinary Saturday

Start from the beginning

"I know, It's fine. I've been busy myself, I shouldn't have taken this long to make progress but I really didn't want to contact this guy."

"Haha, I understand. It's fine." Karma laughed.

"Alright, let me know what Nagisa says."

"Will do."

*BEEP*

The phone hung up.

Karma walked out to the garden to check on Nagisa.

"Hey." Karma said, gently tapping him on the shoulder.

"You're lucky I noticed your presence, don't sneak up on me like that. I am an assassin." Nagisa laughed, standing up.

"Oh please, your so tiny though." Karma teased, bopping Nagisa on the nose.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What's up though?"

"Oh yeah, Light just called he asked if you still need help with anything, apparently he knows a guy." Karma shrugged.

"Hmmm." Nagisa thought. "I mean I know how to access Mika's power now. You think he'll know anything about what reaper sensei injected me with?" Nagisa shrugged.

"Well for Light to leave the job to someone else he must be super smart and you saw how smart Light was."

"Yeah, well then It's worth a shot."

"You sure you can trust this guy?" Mika said to Nagisa.

"Hmm, lets hope so." Nagisa said, aloud.

"Who you talking to?" Karma questioned, confused.

"Mika."

"Ohhh, alright well I'll give Light a call back in a bit. Don't come back in too late, everyone came round to see you too."

Nagisa nodded.

"Alright, love you." Karma said, for the first time while in a stable mindset.

"I love you too."

"You guys are so cute Mika said. Reminds me of me and Yuu."

"Oh yeah, wasn't that the friend you first told me about at Light's house."

"Yeah."

Nagisa sat back down, focusing again. Trying to perfect falling in and out of consciousness. He didn't really need to learn how to come out Mika could do that for him but It's always good to know how just in case. Besides, he might end up learning something new along the way.

Around forty minutes later Nagisa join the others back inside. It was still super early, only a few hours had past since breakfast.

"Hey Nagisa." Maehara said, sitting on the coach beside Isogai.

"Hey guys." Nagisa smiled. "Where's Rio and Kayano?"

"Oh, they're chilling upstairs, probably doing girl stuff." Karma said, while he swiped through his phone.

"Oh, look at you hiding in the corner." Nagisa laughed.

"Yeah, It's nice and comfortable here actually."

"Oh yeah?" Nagisa said, as he sat down on Karma's lap to see how 'comfortable' his special corner was.

Isogai and Maehara were already engaged in conversation again and the room was so big they didn't even look over.

"You make any progress today?" Karma asked.

"Nah not really. You text Light?"

"Yeah, he said we can come on Monday."

"Aww but I was gonna have you back in school by then."

"You're not my mum and even she doesn't look after me that well."

Nagisa pouted at Karma's comment, brushing his fingers through his hair.

For the rest of the day everyone was playing games, watching anime and just enjoying themselves before they left that evening.

"Bye guys." Karma and Nagisa waved.

"Byeee!" They shouted back.

"Alright, wanna play that game again?" Nagisa asked.

"I don't know why you ask if you know you're gonna lose." Karma smirked.

"Hey, is that how you talk to your beloved boyfriend?" Nagisa smiled.

"Yeah, yeah fine. You have a great chance at winning." Karma said, sarcastically.

Nagisa couldn't help but smile.

They two of them went upstairs to play that game, which Karma won at of course, before going to bed that night.