CHAPTER 12

Vannessa POV

When I saw my mother being rushed to ICU on her stretcher , I felt my heart break . I , Vannessa Rosalie Romana, let my tears flow and I wasn't embarrassed . How could I be ? Imagine the feeling of being thrown of a 600ft cliff and then being beaten up , that is EXACTLY how I felt at that moment .

All the memories of us together come flooding back and it makes me cry even harder .People sitting in the waiting room looked at me with sympathy and pity . I ignored their looks and for once in my life I prayed . I prayed that my mother would be fine , and I hope , I only hope it gets answered .

I decided to call Alessandro to let him know what happened .

He answered after the 2nd ring

"Al-Alessandro ?"I say while sobbing .
"Vannessa?!"He asked sounding alarmed . "What's wrong?"

"Its mother , she's been rushed to the ICU , I dont know what happened ."I say, trying to keep my cool .

"Oh my - I'm on my way , I'll see you in 5 , I love you  "He says and hangs up . "Love you too ..."I whispered just as the call ended .

Alessandro POV

I was relaxing after I'd done some training and was just about to fall off to sleep when my phone rang . I didnt want to answer it but when I saw it was Vannessa I answered immediatley .

"Al-Alessandro ?"She asked , sobbing

Thats when I started to worry .
"Vannessa?!"I ask , "Whats wrong?"

"Its mother , she's been rushed to the ICU , I don't know what happened ."She says and I can tell that she's trying to remain calm .

Good heavens no !
"Oh my- Im on my way , I 'll see you in 5 , I love you ."I say hangining up and started getting  dressed while calling my brothers, they wouldn't want to sit here and do nothing . when I came to the parking lot , they were all in the car, waiting for me . As soon as I got in Alexander floored it .

Vannessa stay strong , please .....

Third Person POV

"Did you do it ?" The man asked .

"No father ,she cares too much for her family ,she won't go to woods with me even if it was for hunting ." She tells the man .

"I want her DEAD by the end of this week ! Do you understand ?
She interfered with my plans and she will pay.... in blood !"He shouts

"Yes, yes, father ."She says

"Good , now get out !" he screams at her .
She nods and leaves the room .

Jeremiah POV

And Vannessa did what I HOPED she didnt do! Bitch ! Because of her , Rosella's 'accidental' death was only done halfway , meaning she wont die but will go into a coma. On top of that , she got Alessandros men to guard her ward .

I 'll show her not to mess with me!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sorry for the short chapter

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it .

Whos POVs do you guys want next ? Let me know ASAP .

Please comment , vote and follow

If you had a choice between mind reading or X-ray vision , which one would you choose and why ?

Love you guys
♥♥♥♥♥

Enjoy ur day/night