"Beautiful home" I say "I suppose" Kol replies as we get out the car. "What you don't like it?" I ask as we walk up the path. "No, I do but I just haven't spent much time here" Kol responds as we reach the door along with Hayley and Elijah.

Elijah opens the door and we're instantly greeted by Klaus who comes storming down the stairs. "Ah finally you're back although I wanted you back last night" he says glancing at Kol who scoffs. "I know what you wanted and I don't care. I wasn't going to drag Davina from the hospital or leave her there" Kol responds glaring at Klaus.

"Well you're here now and that's all that matters" Klaus responds "yeah so you can lecture me about whatever" Kol retorts "okay well you two can do that while me and Davina get ready for funeral at the bayou" Hayley says grabbing my hand and starting to lead me to the stairs when Klaus suddenly yanks at my hand making me winch.

"You two are going nowhere. You are to stay here under strict orders" Klaus demands pissing me off. "Alright I've just about had enough of you! Just because me and Hayley are pregnant with your niece or nephew and child doesn't mean you own or control us! So this is what's going to happen, me and Hayley are going to the funeral to pay our respects to the wolves we lost last night and if you don't like it then you can kiss my ass and go fuck yourself!"I snap before grabbing my sisters hand and heading up the stairs.
.
Me and Hayley reach the spare room she's staying in when Rebekah appears in the doorway "here's some dresses of mine you can wear to the funeral" she says holding up two black dresses.

"Thanks Bekah" I respond as I take the black dress which a V-neck plunge. "You're welcome" Rebekah replies giving me a smile before leaving.

"Right let's get ready" Hayley says shutting the door and we start taking our clothes off.
.
.
15 minutes later...

"And done" Hayley says as she finishes styling my hair. I styled her hair into a braid plait so she styled my hair in return and styled into a half up half down style with a French braid round the back.

"It looks amazing" I say as I stand up and look in the mirror loving my hair but also the dress which hugs my figure and small baby bump nicely but it also pushes my boobs up making them more prominent and if I must admit I look hot.

"I can't believe you got pregnancy boobs before me" Hayley teases making me blush "I can't help it if I did. I swear these came out of nowhere" I respond gesturing to my boobs making her laugh. "Alright put your shoes on and let's head downstairs" she replies smoothing down her black lace dress which hugs her figure and stops just above her knees.

I nod grabbing the black blazer from the bed before sitting down to put on the thick black high heels that Rebekah lent me.

(Davina's funeral hairstyle and outfit)

(Hayley's funeral hairstyle and outfit)

Once I've put my shoes on, I stand up and we head downstairs.

Kol's pov

I was taking a sip of bourbon whilst ignoring Nik as he rants on about the way Davina spoke to him. "I mean who does she think she is!?" he snaps pacing back and forth "well she's certainly got more balls than you brother" Rebekah says as she enters the room.

"Honestly Niklaus what did you expect? You can't possibly think you can always just get away with treating and speaking to people the way you do" Elijah speaks up from the couch opposite me.

"I am Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid! Nobody talks to me like that! Everybody fears me and bows down to me!" Nik booms just as Hayley enters followed by Davina and I instantly choke on my drink as my eyes rake up and down her body, settling on her breasts making my jaw clench and my pants suddenly feel tight.

"Oh dear is the big cry baby having a tantrum all because he got told off by a girl?" Davina teases with a smirk, casually tossing the blazer in her hand over her shoulder as she strolls across the room like some kind of model.

Hayley smirks but shakes her head "yes it would appear so" Elijah responds making Nik huff as he stomps out the room while glaring at Davina who just smiles and waves at him.

"Okay well me and Davina need to get going now otherwise we'll be late to the funeral and the wolves are on borrowed time" Hayley speaks up glancing at her watch. "Alright we'll see you all later" Davina says as she puts on the blazer and smooths it down before leaving with Hayley.

Once we hear the front door open and close Rebekah breaks the sudden silence "you just couldn't help yourself could you?" she says to me making me frown. "What are you on about?" I ask "oh don't act oblivious, I saw you staring at Davina. I know she looks devine but you could've done a better job hiding the fact you were drooling over the sight of her cleavage" she responds with a smirk.

"I wasn't drooling, I was simply admiring her" I respond "yeah, whatever you tell yourself" she retorts before leaving the room. "What?" I ask Elijah when I notice him smirking "nothing" he replies clearing his throat as he holds up a book to his face. I roll my eyes and down the rest of my bourbon.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and Davina had a little moment. Kol gawked at Davina in her dress. Davina really told Klaus. Hayley and Davina have gone to a funeral at the bayou. What will happen next?

Vote and comment