Time to plan

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I updated this story, life just gets in the way sometimes and writers block happens however I am trying to get back to writing but just do bear with me, I appreciate every single one of you for being patient with me. Anyway without further or do here's the newest chapter.

Warning contains sexual content...

Continues from previous chapter

Kol's pov

Me and Davina arrive back at the compound with her tucked into my side and my arm tightly wrapped around her. "Hey Nik, we're back!" I announce as we walk through the threshold but we get no answer making us both frown.

"Klaus!" I call out again only to receive no response making me shrug to myself "it seems he's not here right now" I state moving my arm around Davina's shoulders "if he's not here then we should take advantage of the situation" Davina says turning to me making me look at her and I raise an eyebrow upon seeing the mischief in her eyes.

"Oh yeah and do tell what should we do to take advantage of the situation?" I ask tilting my head as she brings a hand to my cheek and smirks as she leans up on her tip toes, her lips brush against mine and I let out a slight moan as she reaches her other hand down and palms me through my pants giving me a nice squeeze making my cock twitch.

She closes the gap between us, pressing her lips against mine and pressing her body fully against mine making me moan. I pull back and cup her face "you are playing a dangerous game, darling" I growl staring deep into her eyes making her cock her head to the side "oh yeah? You got a problem with that?" she whispers seductively making me smirk.

"Absoutely not" I respond reaching down and cupping her ass making her smirk before I vamp speed us over to the couch in the courtyard and throw her onto it only for her to quickly stand up and push me down onto it making my eyes widen before she swings a leg over and straddles my torso all the while flipping her hair behind her shoulders making my eyes darken with desire.

She smirks as she leans forward and kisses me making me close my eyes as I return the kiss, cupping her face in my hands as I deepen it before she pulls away with a wild look in her eyes making my bite my lip. She looks like a hungry lioness ready to pounce on her prey which is me apparently but I'm in no way complaining. I love it when the lioness in her comes out, fuck it's so hot and it turns me on so much. I know it's the wolf in her coming out but she just resembles a lioness in those moments at least I think so.

She lifts her hand with her claws extracted and she uses her claws to rip my shirt open making me smirk before she leans down and starts kissing down my jaw leading to my chest. I lean my head back and close my eyes as she kisses all the way down to my torso before palming me through my pants making me moan and buck up my hips.

I lift my head up to look at her and she smirks at me before she unbuttons my pants and pulls them down slightly. I throw my head back as she starts massaging my cock through my boxers before pulling them down letting my cock snap up.

She grabs my cock and starts pumping it in her hand making my close my eyes. She lets out a giggle making me snap my eyes back open and I eye her eagerly as she lowers her mouth before swiping her tongue around the head of my cock making my head fall back.

"D-Don't tease me, darling" I pant as she licks my tip "I would never" she replies before sucking the tip in her mouth making my hips buck and my toes curl. "Oh fuck!" I moan before reaching down and grabbing a fistful of her hair as she takes more of my cock in her mouth, slowly starting to bob her head up and down.

I grunt as she suddenly gags making my thrust up my hips "ohh baby!" I groan tightening my hold on her hair as she bobs her head faster, swirling her hot tongue around my cock sending tingles through my body all the way to my balls.