At last

Continues from previous chapter....

Kol's pov

We're 2 hours into driving when it starts thundering and lightening outside as rain shatters down from the skies making Klaus pull up at the first motel he sees. "This will have to do for the night" he says as he parks the car "okay, darling you go and book us in, I'll bring up your stuff" I say to Davina who frowns "what stuff? I don't have any" she says "I brought a bag of clean clothes for you in case you would need them" I explain "how sweet of you" she says planting a kiss on my cheek before getting out the car and going to check us in.

"Okay Nik you'll be getting your own room, I'm sharing with Davina" I say as we get out of the car instantly getting drenched by the rain "yeah, yeah I know" Klaus replies waving me off as I walk round to the trunk and open it. I grab the bag containing Davina's clothes that I brought along with me and sling the bag over my shoulder and shut the trunk.

Once Klaus has locked the car, we start making our way into the hotel.

Davina's pov

It didn't take me long to check in, I booked two rooms one for me and another for Kol and Klaus since I assume they'll be sharing.

The receptionist gave me the keys and I told her to give the other key to the guys when they arrive so they can head right up to their room.

I take my key and head up to find my room which doesn't take me long to find. I insert the key in the door slot and twist it, unlocking the door so I push the door open and find the room isn't too big, it's actually quite small with just a double bed in the centre of the room, a night stand beside the bed and a set of draws across from the bed and then there's the door leading to the bathroom.

Never the less the room is neat and it's quite cozy looking and it will do for the night.

I enter the room and shut the door behind me, I remove my jumper which is drenched from the rain and I fold it and set it aside on the set of draws. A chill runs down my spine due to being partially wet from the rain making me rub my hands up and down my arms trying to warm myself as it's a little cold in here.

I walk over to the night stand and switch on the night light when there's suddenly a knock at the door so I go to answer it and instantly feel my panties become soaked as I see a completely wet through Kol stood at the door with rain droplets dripping down his neck. His shirt is so wet through that I can see his toned abs, pecks and arm muscles. The blood that had been on his arms and shirt was gone, having obviously been washed away by the rain.

Contains sexual content from this point...

Our eyes instantly lock and there's a thick sense of arousal wafting in the air making my breath hitch slightly before I suddenly feel his lips against mine and I'm pushed up against the wall as the door is kicked shut.

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back as he runs his hands up my body. I thread my fingers through his hair and gently tug as the kiss intensifies, his tongue swiping across my bottom lip, hot shaky breaths escaping our lips as our lips mouth in sync and warmth enveloping our bodies as they press together keeping us warm.

I moan as I suddenly feel Kol squeezing my ass making him smirk against my lips and he teases me with his tongue before shoving it in my mouth making me moan and my nipples stand erect as I slide a hand to his cheek, cupping it as I deepen the kiss with our tongues fighting for dominance.

Kol suddenly pulls away and grabs at my dress before ripping it open making me gasp. I shed the ripped clothing from my body and bite my lip as he runs a hand from my stomach to my chest and cupping my breasts in his hands making me whimper as he starts groping and squeezing them before he buries his head in my chest and plants hot open mouthed kisses down the valley of my breasts.