The birth

(This is all happening at the same time as to what's happening with Hayley)

No one's pov

A screaming Davina was roughly dragged into a little old cabin in the smack bang middle of the woods. The witches had a hard grip on Davina because she was a tough one and she kept kicking and jerking which made it difficult to drag her.

"Let go of me you old hags!" Davina snarled as she head butted one witch that was behind her, the witches nose cracked and she cried out "ahh you bitch!" the witch cried as she held her bloody nose. "Stay still" one witch hissed and Davina spat in her face and kicked her in the groin making her double over.

"I don't think so" she hissed before sticking her foot out and swiping forward so she ends up sweeping another witch off their feet and they crash to the floor before she makes a run for it and runs out the door and out into the woods.

"Why is this one so difficult?!" one of the witches hissed "well she's being forced into labor and we're going to kill her baby maybe that's why" one witch answered "shut up, we know why we're doing this, for the cause, for the ancestors and to cleanse the world. There are enough Mikaelson's plaguing this world, no more shall be allowed to thrive and walk amongst us" one witch said with a snarl "now let's get that wolf bitch" she added before the three exited the cabin to go capture Davina.

Davina was halfway through the woods when she was hit by a contraction making her stop and double over. She groaned holding a hand to her belly "I must keep going" she mumbled to herself as she gripped a tree beside her as she was hit by another contraction. "Please not now, I know this isn't your fault jelly bean but you can't come now, it's not safe" Davina sniffled tears filling her eyes, it wasn't safe to give birth or bring her child into the world right this second.

"Ugh!" she groaned bowing her head before starting to move again but her contractions kept stopping her as they were very sharp and painful, she knew it was nearing time for her to push, she could feel it but she wasn't ready and it wasn't safe. She wasn't going to let those witches lay a hand on her baby.

"I think she went this way" she heard one of the witches say making her eyes widen and her breath hitch before she went and quickly hid in some bushes which made a slight rustling sound but it wasn't loud enough to get their attention.

Davina watched as the witches ran past her looking like headless chickens who just had their heads chopped off. She quietly groaned as she felt another contraction followed by the urge to push making her shake her head "no, not now" she whispered holding a hand to her baby bump.

Meanwhile.... 

Kol's pov

The car is silent as I drive in the dark towards the location where those blasted witches have taken Davina. I'm tightly gripping the stirring wheel "ease up on the stirring wheel before you break it" Rebekah says ending the silence "sorry Bekah but I have more important priority's to worry about right now" I respond "I know but breaking stirring wheel won't help" she says making me loosen my grip on the stirring wheel.

"How far are we from reaching the destination?" she asks "not far" I respond as I drive round a bend only for a woman to run out into the middle of the road "that's one of the witches who took Davina" Rebekah claims so I sped forward and hit the witch just enough to send her to the floor before stopping.

"Great she'll lead us to her" I say grabbing the crossbow from the back before we get out the car and approach the witch who is moaning in pain on the ground "well well look what we hit brother" Rebekah says as we come to a stop in front of the witch "how lucky are we" I say with a smirk before looking down at the witch who freezes as she lays eyes on us.