Up to no good

4 weeks later...

Kol's pov

I arrive at Rebekah's house and get out the car. Klaus gets out after me "see we're here so now you can quit moaning" he says making me glare at him "shut up, I'm still annoyed with you going back on your promise and keeping me from my girlfriend for an extra two weeks" I snap making him huff.

"My apologies but stuff came up which required you to stay a little longer " he says but I ignore him as I make my way to the front door.

Before I could even begin to knock, the door is opened and my sister stands in the doorway "finally you're here but I must warn you, you're kind of in the dog house" she says making me sigh as I enter the house.

"How mad is she?" I ask I haven't spoken to Davina since the day Rebekah came to New Orleans and took her away. My brother's thought it would be wise to go no contact in order to keep Davina safe in case any enemies were spying on us.

"Well..." Rebekah starts to say when suddenly I'm tackled and pushed up against the wall and a pair of soft lips press against mine and a body is pressed up against mine.

Instantly recognizing the lips I start responding to the kiss "yeah, sure looks he's in the dog house" I hear Klaus mutter sarcastically before Davina pulls back and my eyes meet hers before trailing downwards and they widen as they lay on her stomach which has grown twice the size since I last saw her.

"Wow" I whisper placing my hand on her baby bump "wow you are..." Klaus starts to say as he looks at her seeing the size of her baby bump "don't you dare finish that sentence Klaus" Davina warns holding up a finger and giving him a warning stare.

"Huge" Klaus finishes making her scowl and clench her fists before she walks over to him and knee jerks him in the balls before pushing him out the house and slamming the door in his face "you can sleep outside for that!" she yells as she locks the door before turning around and wiping her hands.

Klaus tries to open the door but finds it's locked and starts banging at the door "open this door right now!" he demands "not until you get some manners! You should know better than to insult a pregnant lady!" Rebekah shouts "I was just being honest, she looks like she swallowed a planet" Klaus retorts making Davina growl "and you look like you're about to get my fist to the face!" Davina snaps back before sauntering off.

I follow after her "you look amazing" I say and she snorts "you don't have to lie, I know I look awful" she says with a huff as she sits down on the couch "no you don't. You look beautiful bump and all" I say with a smile causing her to smile as she looks down.

I place my hand overs her "you don't look 7 and a half months pregnant" I say since she looks like she's nearly 9 months pregnant rather than 7 "I know, I'm just huge but every pregnancy is different and how big your bump grows depends on the size of your uterus" she says as she looks down at her bump placing a hand on top of it.

Her baby bump