Time for answers

Kol's pov

Me and Davina arrive at the compound and I take Monique to the basement where I tie her to a chair using rope and chains that I laced in witch hazel, I also bind her feet. I keep the magic blocking cuffs on her so she won't be able to use magic.

I prepare some tools since I know Monique will likely be difficult so I'm gonna have to use a little torture technique to get the truth out of her.

I hear Davina enter and shut the basement door behind her. "Here, thought you might need it" she says handing a glass of bourbon "thank you darling" I say whilst giving her a kiss on the cheek as I take the drink from her and take a sip.

Monique suddenly groans and lifts her head "why does my head hurt?" she complains shifting her arms making her frown so she looks down and finds she's tied up "what the hell? Why am I tied up? What is happening?!" she asks while yanking at her restraints before looking up and finally seeing me and Davina standing here.

She scowls "you knocked me out bitch!" she snaps glaring at Davina "why yes I did, do you want me to knock you out again because I can easily arrange that?" Davina hisses taking a step towards her "easy darling, I've got this" I say holding my arm in front of her to stop her going any further.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Monique snaps making me look towards her "you tell me? I mean you are the one who is on whatever is going on with the witches that have gone rogue. You know Sabine, that bitch Genevieve, Papa tunde and oh yeah my ex who made a very surprising return from the dead along with Papa tunde" I say and I instantly hear her heart stop and I sense a little fear coming from her.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not in on anything. I'm your families ally" she replies making me and Davina scoff "you are not our ally and you very well know that we are aware of that so you can bloody well stop acting like you are innocent. I haven't trusted you from the moment my brother brought you home and my instinct to not trust you has proven to be right" I say and she scowls.

"You and that bitch of yours along with her bitch sister have been nothing but disrespectful to me since day 1 so I think I....." Monique is cut off with a scream escaping her lips as I suddenly stab her in the hand with a dagger which she clearly wasn't expecting.

"Now listen here if you want to avoid getting hurt, then I suggest you stop insulting my girlfriend and quit with the whole I'm the victim bullshit and tell me what we want to know. I want the truth even if I have to torture it out of you!" I snap glaring at her as she squirms as I keep the dagger in her hand.

"Your brother will not like this" she spits glaring at me "I don't give a toss whether he will like it or not besides he's pretty preoccupied with other things right now thanks to Genevieve" I retort "I won't tell you anything" she says making me smirk "oh you will" I say as I yank the dagger from her hand and pull up a chair sitting myself down on it.

"You will tell me one way or another" I say pressing the blade of the dagger against her neck "we've got all night love so stop talking or I'm gonna start cutting" I say as I apply a little bit of pressure against her neck drawing just the tiniest bit of blood.

"You know this is kind of intimate in a way" she says with a sudden smirk before her eyes flicker to Davina "why don't you untie me and we can make this a lot more intimate without any clothes" she says with a seductive smile, I hear Davina growl behind me.

"You are one sad pathetic little bitch and stupid apparently" I say angry that she keeps trying to get at Davina. "I am not interested in nasty, dishonest, desperate women like you, you make my stomach churn" I snarl before stabbing her in the other hand with the dagger making her yell.

I stand up leaving the dagger in her hand and I turn to Davina who is glaring at her and I can feel her fury radiating off her. "Relax darling, don't let her get to you. She is nothing compared to you" I say cupping her face in my hands "you are beautiful and perfect and you're all mine" I whisper against her lips making her smile and relax against me.

I lightly kiss down her jaw leading to her neck "go upstairs, I'll join you in a bit" I whisper against her ear "want me to be naked when you get there or do you want the honor of ripping my clothes off?" she whispers in my ear "leave your clothes on but take your panties off for me" I whisper giving her her ear a little nibble making her giggle and she pulls back biting her lip.

"Don't take too long" she says with a flirt smile before shooting daggers at Monique "you better tell him what we want to know" she hisses before leaving the room and I watch her walking away before turning Monique.

"Now where were we?" I ask as I walk over and yank the dagger from her hand and twirl it around in my hand. Monique gulps and I feel her fear as I shoot the basement door and lock it before picking up a black bag.

"W-What's in that bag?" she asks "just some stuff that will aid me if you choose to be difficult and not tell me what I want to know" I say as I unzip it and pull out an animal like trap but it's not. It's sort of like one of those contraptions you would see on a saw film, there was one where it attached to a characters fingers and it either pulled their finger nails off or pulled their fingers off, I'm not quite sure as I didn't exactly pay much attention to the film. 

This one attaches to her fingers and instead of pulling her fingers off, it just shocks her through a little panel device which is connected to it. 

Monique tries to scoot away "this is inhumane" she snarls "yeah well there's clearly a threat against my family and I want to know so desperate times call for desperate measures so suck it up princess" I say as I force the contraption on her hand "now let's begin" I say with a smirk and she goes pale in the face. Well she shouldn't have tried to mess with my girlfriend or my family.

End of chapter

What do you think? Any good? Monique isn't impressed at being tied up and at Kol's mercy. Monique was trying to get to Davina. Kol is going to do whatever it takes to get answers from her even if it means taking gruesome measures. What will happen next?

Vote and comment