Saved

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I arrive at the plantation to find it engulfed in flames making my eyes widen as I vamp speed over to it.

Elijah emerges with Hayley and places her down "Elijah my aunt and sister are in there. You have to help them along with Jackson" Hayley pleads as I attempt to get inside only to be thrown back by some invisible barrier.

"There's no point in trying, you can't save her" a woman speaks from beside me and I look to see a witch stood there with a bitchy smug look on her face. Before I could even say or do anything Hayley runs up behind her and snaps her neck causing her to drop to the floor in a heap.

"Settle down brothers, I've arrived with some help" Klaus announces as he appears with a familiar looking woman stood next to him. "Bonnie?" Elijah says in question "I unfortunately owe Klaus a favour so here I am" she explains looking very annoyed and like she wishes to be anywhere else but here.

"Yes so if you would please take down the barrier and put out the fire that would be great" Klaus says and Bonnie frowns. "Can't you just get another house. After all you're more than capable of finding replacement homes" she retorts making me roll my eyes.

"Just hurry up and do the damn spell! There are people inside!" I snap getting annoyed and worried about Davina. "Since when do you lot care about anyone?" she asks snottily "okay witch stop talking and do the spell. My sister is in there!" Hayley snaps looking about ready to rip Bonnie's head off.

Bonnie huffs and rolls her eyes before beginning to chant holding out her arms extending her palms towards the direction of the house.

I stand near the front so I can get in the second the barrier is down. "Please be okay" I mutter anxiously bouncing my leg.

Bonnie stops chanting "the barrier is down" she declares before beginning to chant another spell to put the fire out and I'm about to vamp speed in when seven random people come running out. They were obviously werewolves as Hayley was quick to gather them and check if they were okay.

A man with black hair and brown eyes appears guiding a brunette woman out the door. "Aunt Kayla!" Hayley exclaims rushing over to the woman and hugging her.

"Davina's being brought out" the woman says with a small gasp while I frown. "By who?" I mutter to myself and my question is answered as some dirty blonde haired guy walks out with Davina in his arms who is unconscious. "She's breathing but unconscious" he explains as he moves away from the house.

I narrow my eyes at the unknown male but I snap out of it as he lays her down on the ground and crouches down and starts giving her CPR but he's not doing it right and I don't like some other guy touching her.

"You're doing it wrong mate" I say as I harshly push him away from her before getting down and giving her CPR myself. The second my lips touch hers, I feel butterflies in my stomach but I push it to the back of my mind as I focus on giving Davina mouth to mouth.

I breath air into her mouth twice before pulling away and start doing chest compressions "come on, come on" I mutter anxiously as I keep pushing at her chest causing a small cough to escape her lips but her eyes don't open so I give her mouth to once more and she gasps against my mouth and her lips start moving in sync with mine causing us to engage in a little kiss which I relish in however I soon snap out of it as its not the best time to have a snog when she could've died.

I pull away and help Davina up "are you okay D?" Hayley asks worried as she pulls her into a hug. "I'm okay I think" Davina replies as a cough escapes her lips "we should get you checked over just in case" I say making her look at me.

"You should both get checked out. We need to make sure the babies are okay" the Kayla woman says "I'll take Davina to a doctor" the unknown man speaks up making me glare at him. "No need for that mate. I shall be taking Davina to the doctor" I say narrowing my eyes at him and he glares back at me.

"I only want to help" he insists making me fake a smile "well you've done enough now beat it" I respond before scooping Davina up in my arms and vamp speeding away.

No one's pov

Klaus and Elijah were busy making sure Hayley was alright who was trying to check on the wolves that had escaped from the fire. Jackson was talking to Kayla while Will stood to the side scowling that Kol took his moment.

Will was angry because he had been the one to get her out of the fire and Kol shoved him away when he tried to give her CPR so he could do it himself. Will felt his blood boil as he watched Kol give Davina mouth to mouth but his blood boiled even more when he noticed their lips move in sync. They had kissed but played it off to everyone else but not him, he saw and he was fuming that he was apparently having to compete with Kol Mikaelson for the heart of Davina Marshall.

While that was happening everyone failed to notice Bonnie slip away into the night and as soon as she was somewhat far from them. She pulled out her phone and dialed Elena's number who instantly answered.

"Bonnie!? Are you alright!? Has Klaus hurt you!?" Elena rambled as Klaus had literally sent someone to collect Bonnie to get her help which was in some way kidnap.

"Elena calm down I'm fine and I'm on my way home" Bonnie assured her as she wondered to a quiet road in the middle of nowhere making her sigh since she knew it was going to be a long journey home for her so she turned back and started heading in the direction of the French quarter.

"You are? Klaus has let you go just like that?" Elena questioned "yes he just needed my help with something as I owed him a favour" Bonnie explained "what was the favour?" Elena asked "it doesn't matter look I have some news and you're all gonna want to hear it" Bonnie replied making Elena frown on the other end.

"What is it Bonnie?" Elena asked "you and Jeremy are still trying to complete his mark right so you can find the cure?" Bonnie questioned making the doppelganger go silent for a moment. "You know we are and it's not looking good. I mean Damon and Stefan are helping Jer kill as many vampires as possible but it's not enough" Elena replied frustrated she was sick of being a vampire and wanted so desperately to be human again.

"Well get ready Elena because we're going to complete that mark and you will have that cure" Bonnie assured her "it's not that easy Bon" Elena replied but Bonnie shook her head. "It is because the Mikaelson's will help us. They're all here in New Orleans Elena, we can make our move and kill one of them, preferably one who isn't linked to you lot" Bonnie explained making Elena sigh.

"We tried that remember with Kol but it didn't work. He got away twice" Elena said frustrated "well I know of a trap we can use so this time it will work and I possibly have a way to take out Klaus too" Bonnie explained making Elena go wide eyed.

"Bonnie you know we can't kill Klaus. He's linked to me, Caroline, Stefan, Damon and Tyler" Elena reminded her "yes I know but I've found a spell that will severe the sire line" Bonnie explained "tell me more" Elena demanded "I will once I get home and gather the others they need to hear what I have found out about the Mikaelson's" Bonnie declared before hanging up the phone and looking up at Roussous before heading inside.

End of chapter

What did you think? Any good? Kol instantly doesn't like Will. There will be a lot of tension between the two and you will see some jealous Kol. Uh oh Bonnie is up to no good and is plotting. What will happen next?

Vote and comment