I smirk before taking my drink and banana bread from him and Hayley clears her throat tearing my attention away from Kol. "The doctor came while you were gone and he gave me the all clear to go home" I explain "excellent, I don't want to be in this place another minute" Kol responds "why's that?" I ask "this place is full of sick people and I don't want you getting sick" he explains making my heart flutter at the thought he cares about my wellbeing but I quickly realize he probably only cares because I'm pregnant with his child which makes me feel sad for some reason.

"That's good because me and Davina have a funeral to attend" Hayley speaks up making Kol frown "what funeral?" he asks confused "we lost two wolves from the fire last night so I'm hosting a funeral for them and the other wolves will attend too" Hayley explains "I thought the pack turned back into wolves?" Kol asks "they did however I had Sophie place a spell on the pack so they could be in their human form for the funeral" she explains before hooking her arm through mine.

"So me and Davina have to get ready for the funeral and your dick of a brother wishes to speak with you" she says "of course he does. Speaking of which does he know you're here?" Kol asks making her scoff. "Does he heck? Elijah brought me here, he's waiting outside" Hayley explains making him nod. "Right well we should get going" Kol responds before we all leave the room.

We reach the reception area just as the doctor appears "Miss Marshall I wrote up your admission and discharge form so you're free to leave but be careful and try to avoid any more fires" he says with a smile "thank you Doc" I respond giving him a nod before I follow my sister and Kol out the hospital.

I instantly see Elijah leaning against the wall "Davina good to see you're okay" he says as he greets us. "Thanks Elijah" I respond "I assume everythings alright with the baby?" he questions making a big smile appear on my face as I suddenly remember the sonogram picture that the Doctor gave me after I had the sonogram yesterday.

I pull out the picture "the baby is perfectly fine. In fact me and Kol got to see our baby for first time yesterday" I explain as I show Hayley the picture. "Oh my god" she gasps "that's my little jelly bean" I say with pride.

"It looks so small. I can't believe this is my niece or nephew" Hayley squeals as she pulls me into a side hug. "Elijah look at your niece or nephew" she says handing him the picture.

"I don't see anything" Elijah replies making her scoff "of course you don't, you're an old man" Hayley teases making me giggle as she points put the baby's body parts like I did with Kol yesterday.

Elijah suddenly looks embarrassed once he's recognised the baby and clears his throat. "Right well we should get going. Kol and Davina get in the back" he says gesturing to the car. "No need, I drove us here last night" Kol replies grabbing my hand making me blush and secretly hope he won't let go.

"We'll see you at the house" I say with a wave as we head to the car.
.
.
15 minutes later...

Kol pulls up outside a big victorian style house which honestly looks beautiful. Hayley and Elijah park in front of us.

(The house)