First Day of School

Hey guys! If you want, I have a playlist on spotify that I always listen to while I'm typing up new chapters. If you want to check it out or just play it for this chapter, search up MattieG24 and it's under 'chill' I tried to paste it, but it wasn't workin. Enjoy this chapter.

Amity's POV

"If someone gives you a crying baby, do you A) Curse it? B) Lock it in a tower? C) Give it a bottle? or D) Carve its heart?" Fairy God Mother asks

I swear this is so unnecessary. Like I get we come from evil parents and we are pretty evil, but we know what's wrong and right. We just do the wrong

Emira raises her hand and asks, "What was number two again?" Sometimes I forget how stupid she can be.

"Ok! Uhm, anyone else?" Fairy God Mother asked.

It was a pure few seconds of silence. Until she calls on me.

"Amity! What do you think it is?"

"C, give it a bottle" 

"Wonderful! You Amity are great at this!"

When will this suffering end

"How do you even know which one is right?" Edric asks.

"It's obviously the one that we wouldn't do. You're literally stupid" Gus says.

"Sheesh, sorry smarty pants"

Suddenly, a girl walks in. She wore glasses, had short black hair, and wore a dress. She even gave a little screech, which was honestly hilarious. She was walking towards Fairy God Mother. 

"U-uhm these are papers you need to sign for early dismissal for the coronation"

She looks towards us in fear

"Have you all met my daughter Willow?"

"Mother no!"

"Oh don't be silly. Everyone this is Willow!"

"H-hi, sorry to interrupt. Y-you may continue"

She leaves the room with a little screech as well. I was rather laughing but confused inside as well.

"Alright!, Let's continue our lesson! If you find a vial of poison, do you A) Put it in the king's drink? B) Paint it on an apple? Or C) Turn it over to the authorities?"

The three of them raised their hands up high like fools. Although, it was funny seeing how Edric was holding down Gus' hand right after.

"Edric! Go ahead"

"C, turn it over to the authorities"

"Dang it Edric, that wasn't fair! I was gonna say it first"

"Well to bad, I did! Cmere"

He then deadlocked Gus and was rubbing his head like a dog. Then they ended up on the table, which was very embarrassing.

"Boys! It would be very pleasing if you brought your energy on the tourney field"

Then get off of each other and class ended. Emira and I were headed off to another class, although Edric and Gus ended up going to the tourney field after all.

Edric's POV

"Cmon Gus, it'd be fun to see what they're doing on the tourney field"

"Can't you go by yourself? Sports isn't really a 'me' thing"

"Cmon! Don't be such a scaredy cat"