My One Wish

Luz LUZ

TINGGGG

"UGH, why does it have to be so loud! It's so early. Kinggggg"

"Sorry Luz, I have to be your alarm"

"Do you have to be that loud?"

"Yes"

"Oh come here"

I give King his morning belly rubs.

"Princess get ready, you must have breakfast and you're going to be trying on various things for your coronation" a maid said opening the doors of a light purple room.

"Alright, give me a bit. Alright King, I'll see you later alright?"

"Ok! Come bunny, we shall rule the land till we have everyone down on their knees!"

"Don't do anything too stupid!" I say as King leaves the room.

I walk over to the bathroom to freshen up and start my day.

"Alright Luz Noceda, you need to ask them, plus I mean I will be the queen so, well whatever. I got this!"

It wasn't hard to adjust to this lifestyle. I mean I don't even know how I ended up here. A few years ago, Eda and Lilith, the sisters and rulers of Bonesborough, let me and my mother in their place. We were just humans from another world, but ended up here because of the incident from years ago and now I'm becoming Queen of Bonesborough. I mean it can't be that bad.

"Ah kid there you are." It was Eda. "What are you doing standing there? Cmon we need to do all the boring stuff"

"Boring? We're trying on cool formal clothes for the coronation. It's not boring"

"Whatever you say kid, just hurry up!"

Eda leaves the room so I can have some privacy. I dress casually and leave my room.

I walk down the huge halls of the castle. I see many maids and butlers who I waved hi to and thanked them for their service. I finally arrive at the dining room, where no one was at anymore because I took too long. I just grab an apple and head to one of Eda and Lilith's rooms.

"There you are! What took you so long?" Lilith said

"Sorry, I got held up thinking of something"

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore, maids! Bring out the options for the princess to wear"

They head their way to bring the countless of options I need to decide on.

"Hi Mija!" My mom was right behind me

"Hi Mama, good morning!"

"Good morning to you too"

"Alright Ma'am, here are the options" the maids came in.

There were so many, yet I was excited because of the many options I have.

"Well, ready to try them on kid"

"Yes!"

~After 5 hours~

"Luz, just PICK one" Lilith said.

"But it's so hardddd. It's either a witch with a dark side or an otter with a  dark side"

"LUZ, YOU CAN"T EVEN WEAR PJS AT A CORANTION"

"Well, then I'll be the first" I said with a smirk"

"Ok, how bout this one." Eda pulls out a purple suit with a white collared shirt.

"But sister, it's so simple! We need it to be extravagant"

"Oh who cares, plus Luz looks like she's liking it"

"But isn't that what she always wears?"

"Yes but no. This suit is made with special material, plus it comes with a cape"

"IT COMES WITH A CAPE??? I'm trying this on!" I said with excitement. Lilith looked a bit annoyed, but she didn't disagree with this outfit. I try it on and come out with it.

"Mija, Te ves hermosa" she said while a tear roles down.

"Mama, no Ilores, but thank you"

"Hmm, it doesn't look bad, I approve of this" Lilith said.

"Thanks Eda!"

"Don't mention it kid"

Before I go change, I remembered what I wanted to ask. 

"Eda, Lilith, I want to talk about something with you guys"

"Go on" Lilith said.

"So I have one wish before becoming queen right?"

"Well, yes"

"Well then, my wish is for 4 kids from the Conformatourium to come and attend Hexside here"

The room became silent instantly. The maids who were chattering had the biggest expression I've ever seen in my life.

"You want WHAT now? You could've thought of anything else, but you thought of THAT?" Lilith said in rage.

"Sister, calm down, maybe this might be a good thing"

"How is this good at all? She literally wants all our lives to be in risk"

"Can you at least hear her out first?"

"Fine. Continue" 

"I want 4 kids to stay here. I mean what if they're nothing like their parents? They could be different"

"I agree with Luz on this"

"Edalyn!"

"What! She has a point"

"Well, who would you be considering to come? Unless you want us to pick up 4 random kids from there"

"No! I chose 4. Gus, the son of Jafar"

"WHAT?" Lilith said in rage

"Sister, calm DOWN. Let her finish"

"Ugh" Lilith then crossed her hands in rage.

"Continue kid"

"Edric and Emira, the children of Jafar and The Evil Queen"

I can see Lilith containing her anger and letting me finish.

".....And Amity, the daughter of Maleficent"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! AMITY? THE DAUGHTER OF MALEFICENT? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS SHE WILL BE-"

"Alright kid, you got your wish"

"EDALYN! I DIDN"T EVEN AGREE"

"I don't care, plus you owe me from the last card game we played"

"I- fine, but I swear if they do something, they are OUT"

I jumped in excitement and rushed to Eda and Lilith with a hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou"

"Just so you know kid, this is your responsibility now. I may have let you, but you're in charge. Whatever happens will also be your fault alright?"

"Don't worry! I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't, now cmon you got other stuff to do"

Thanks for reading! I feel like this was so rushed lol. Sorry if it's too short again! I tried to make it longer, butttt since I wanted the chapter to be focused on this and this only, it wasn't really. I'm hoping the next one won't be this short, but we shall see.