Chapter 1: Meeting him

My name is Gabrielle Marie. I'm 23 & I have black curly hair with thick red highlights in all my hair. I have blueish, greenish eyes. & I'm studying in Chung-Ang University in South Korea, Seoul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out of nowhere I woke up. It was 3:00 am in the morning. I was completely awake & I couldn't go back to sleep.
I palmed myself. "Shit" I cursed.
I got off of my bed, put on a bra & a grey tomboy jacket & put the hoodie on. I decided to go for a small walk around my big neighborhood. I knew it was dangerous at this time since there wasn't barely sunlight. I got out of my house & unlocked my door. It was quite peaceful walking out here. You get to really think to yourself & it makes you calmer. While I was walking thinking about life I felt like someone was watching me. But I just ignored because it was probably me being scared for nothing. Then out of nowhere I black figure jumped out of nowhere in front of me. I screamed & the black figure puts its hand on my mouth, causing me to mumble without a care. The black figure suddenly whispered to my ear "Don't even try to, sweety." It was a deep male voice. He began to chuckle in my ear causing me to shiver. Then out of nowhere he waved a knife close to my face & ran it down my body. Then he plunged the knife in my stomach & I was screamed in pain. My screaming dyed down & everything went completely black.