Chapter 9

Ambers p.o.v

"Where's Gabrielle?" WHERE IS SHE" I started to freak out.
As a look around the hospital I saw nurses huddled up next to my "bed" with my body.

I looked so peaceful...

"No, no, no this can't be..."

"You girls go take care of the body, i'll be there in a sec"

"But sir you have to call Amber's partner, Gabrielle"

"I did but some young adult male by the name Kwon Jiyong answered the phone & he told me he'll inform Gabrielle about Ms. Liu's death", The Male Doctor said.

The nurses nodded & ran with my body.

My anger roased, that bastered was in my house?!

I immediately disappeared from the hospital & went to my house. I didn't see GD nor Gabrielle here. Shit.

I then know where they are, there in Mitcham Kong restaurant. I knew the address & everything.

Gabrielle's p.o.v.

"Names?" the lady behind a very tall desk with a huge book said.

"Kwong Jiyong & Gabrielle Marie" Jiyong smiled.

Wait how does he know my name?????
The sick thing was that he made me rap my arm around his.

"Follow me to bring you both your seats" she said in a joly tone.

We followed the lady to our seats.
"I'll be your waitress, my name is Liyang. Here are your menu's & I'll be back in 20" Liyang smiled.
We both nodded & smiled.

"So what you gonna order???" Jiyong said.
I giggled "I haven't even looked at the menu yet Jiyong"
"Oh.. Yeah..." He blushed.
I couldn't help throw a cheeky smile at him.
He gave a cheeky smile back, which made me blush so hard.
We both looked through the menu. There is nothing here that I liked... I mean I wasn't use to eating it...

"Ehhh Jiyong" I shyly said.

"Mhm" He looked up from his menu & stared at me right in the eyes.

"Is there maybe Macaroni & cheese in this menu?"

Jiyong looked at me with a "are you kidding me?" face.
"Well... There is, but I mean, she gave us a grown up menu" He smirked.

"Shut up" I threw a toothy smile.

"Okay how about this, I'll help you eat by the waitress serving us the same dish in the same plate."

"I agree..." I said.
I turned to see our waitress, Liyang serving other costumers. So that means I have to wait for like 15 minutes for her just to order the food. So that means I should try to make small talk with Jiyong.

I looked down, avoiding the awkwardness between us.

"Gabrielle..." said Jiyong.

"Yes?" I said looking up.

He just stared at me with a sad look on his eyes.

"It's not my fault..."

My eyes opened, "what?"

"I don't want to talk about it Gabrielle. I don't even think I'll ever tell you. I'd rather see you cry & wonder about your handsome parter, Amber. Where she is, What happened to her." Jiyong said looking me coldy in the eyes. He's voice sounded sharp & deep, just as deep as the knife he plunged into me.

I removed slowly my arms from the table, which allowed me to get a bit away from him.

He started to breath heavily.
"If you ever leave me again, I will kill you." He said in a dark tone.

I gulped, "Please don't...."

As there was a silence between us, I felt a very cold, powerful breeze it me. Which scared me.

"Ah!" I jumped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jiyong yelled coldly.

"I'M SORRY A FUCKING BREEZE HIT ME, IT'S ALMOST LIKE AN ATHELETE RAN PASS ME." I raised my voice.

"Love.." a familiar voice whispered.

I decided to ignore it.

"Don't ignore me" said the familiar voice.

By now I was shitting bricks, I tried not to look nervous or else Jiyong would yell at me again.

I slowly looked around, trying to spot something that's relatable to what's happening to me right now.

Until I see Amber far right on a dark corner, on a seat staring at me with a furious face.

I was staring at her from head to toe. Was she wearing a hospital gown? And she looked so pale.. Her short blonde hair was a mess.

I whispered "Amber....."

She just slightly smiled and said "I will protect you."

My eyes started to water, "Oh Amber, what happened to you."

.............................

"GABRIELLE!"

I was woken up by Jiyong, I looked around seeing myself in the same resturant I saw Amber in.