Chapter 8 : Getting ready

Gabrielle's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling dizzy. I just stood there with my eyes half open. Then I remembered that Jiyong is in this house. I got off Amber's bed and went to him. I found him on the phone so I kept quiet.

"Jiyong..." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

"AH!" he jumped.

I giggled. "Jiyong who's on the phone?"

Jiyong was skaking a little bit when I said that.

"Jiyong.... Who's on the phone????" I asked in a serious tone.

"No one Gabrielle..... just go check on the sushi...." He said in a reassuring tone.

As I was walking to the kitchen, I couldn't stop staring at him. Watching his movements as he talked through the phone.

I decided to stop and check on the sushi. When I opened the oven a tornado of black smoke hit me. Then the alarm went off.

"Jiyong *cough* *cough* JIYONG *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*"

"Yeah, yeah I'll let her--- OH SHIT!!!!" Jiyong yelled.

He ran to where I was and carried me all the way back to Amber's bedroom, he closed the door.

I waited for about 20 minutes.

Jiyong opens Amber's bedroom door.

"You can come out now."

"So are we finally going to order sushi or no." I smirked.

He gave me a death stare, "no."

"Then what the hell I'm I going to eat?" I angrily asked.

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "Okay then go dress up nicely, we're going to a resturant."

"REALLY" I widely smiled. This is going to be my first time going to a resturant in South Korea.

"Yeah so start getting ready." Jiyong said in a serious tone.

"Jesus why is he always so serious." I whispered loud enough for he can hear me.

"What did you just say?" Jiyong slowly walked to where I was.

"Umm nothing..." I giggled and smiled widely.

He smirked "Just go get ready" and stepped out of Amber's room.

I started to look for my luggage, until I remembered that I didn't bring any clothes here for myself. I ran to Amber's closet and all I saw was boyish clothes.

I kept looking and looking until I found this beautiful knee length skin tight black dress. The black dress was strapless and in the middle of the dress, it was cut down to a V shape probably reaching to the top of your belly button.

I went to go get a fresh new bra and a fresh new underwear out of Amber's cabinet.

*knock, knock, knock*
"Do you mind if I come in?" I heard Jiyong say.
Oh no... What if he tries to do something like last time.
"Hello???" I heard him say.
I snapped out of it and decided to just lock the bathroom door.
"What do you need Jiyong?"

"I just need to get a tie from Ambers room."
I did see that she had multiple ties in her closet and she did wore a lot of ties while I was with her these past weeks.

"Okay the door is unlocked." I finally said.

I heard Jiyong open the door which gave me goosebumps.
After what seemed to be mintues he finally said "GOT THE TIE!" and stepped out of the room.

Jiyong's P.O.V.

"What did I just do?"
"You just got a tie dumbass, nothing esle."
"I wanted to see her naked."
"Oh and fuck the shit out of her again? Like you did last time?"
"I know im going to hell for doing that to her.... But she's just soo...."

"Jiyong?" I heard a female voice behind me.

"Uh yeah?" I sharply turn around and see Gabriellé with a tight black dress, she simply looked stunnning with it.

She smiled, she probably noticed I was shocked by her dress.
"I'll be ready in twenty okay?"

I nodded.