Chapter 6: Realizing

"Well I gots to go." I stood up & kissed her on the cheek. "It was nice to have a talk with you."
"When are you coming back?" Asked Mar-ja.
"I'm not sure, but it will be soon because I have to go see my collage to see if I'm still accepted to go cause seens I've missed so many days."
"Okay bye." She hugged me.
I had to hug Jiyong also seens he was in the kitchen & the front yard is in front of the kitchen. Not to mention the doors have glass windows. I opened the door & yelled "Bye Jiyong" & gave him a quick hug & just rushed to the door to open it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was driving to my university. I finally arrived and people seemed to have notice me cause they gave me a shocked face.
"Where were you?" A bunch of people were asking not at the same time.
"I-I just had a little mishap that's all."
Then I looked & there was a person pushing people out of the way. The person happened to be my best guy friend, Jackson.
"THERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH WHERE WERE YOU?" Before I could even answer he just hugged me tightly. I'm glad he worried about me, but I did feel really bad about making him wonder if I was dead.
"Jackson it's a very long, complicated story."
"Then tell me the long complicated story."
"I can't right now. I have to see if I can still attend this university."
"I'll come with you." Said Jackson.
I nodded & we both went into the main office.
Once I opened the door, my staff members just looked at me shocked. They knew me pretty well that's why. Some of them even know me seens I was a little kid.
"WHERE WERE YOU? GABRIELLE WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD." One of the staff members said, which was the one who knew me the most out of all the staff members.
"I know Ms. Hyuga, I'm sorry I just had a very serious & terrible mishap that I have to tell you."
Jackson just looked at me with a serious face. But he understood that I should just tell Ms.Hyuga first since she's known me first.
Me & Ms.Hyuga went into a private room. We both sat down.
"Do me a favor & do not tell nobody about this."
She nodded.
"I got kidnapped by a person. I found out I was drugged. Then he stabbed me in the stomach, a very helpful friend of mine is in a coma right now & she has a high chance to die. She's actually the one who saved me from that person. If she hadn't saved me I'd be dead by now." That's all I said.
Ms.Hyuga just stared at me wide-eyed.
"I don't know who the person is." I lied.
"Well are you okay now? Cause it looks like you can't attend school cause of those terrible events."
"PLEASE MS.HYUGA. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK."
"Okay. I'll see with the principal."
"Thank you!" I smiled & hugged her.
"Be careful." She said.
"I will." I said as I walked out of the room.
Jackson stared at me with a concerned face.
"I will tell you later." I gave him a warm smile.
"No, now." He demanded.
I sighed.
"While I was walking late at night this guy grabbed me & stabbed me in the stomach & then he drugged me. 7 months later I woke up & I escaped his house. He's still watching me, I can feel it."
"I also have a very good friend of mine that I haven't told you about yet. She's in a coma right now... She's the one that saved my life."
"Who is she?" Jackson asked.
"Amber J.liu."
"Jackson please. Do not talk to me. It's the way you can save yourself."
"No. I can't let you live this way."
"Yes I can okay? I've been living it for 8 months now. I can handle a year. Just trust me okay? He will be after you. Because he was after Amber. He's stocking me Jackson. He will hurt anybody that I know, even my loved ones. He's trying to make me life a living hell. He has succeeded so far. So please, STAY AWAY FROM ME."
No words came out of Jackson's mouth.
"Just. Leave." I said.
He obeyed & left.
I watched him leave. It hurts me but I have too. I'm going to feel so alone tonight in Amber's cold bed.
I just needed a hug from a special someone. To make me feel safe while Amber's gone. & when Amber might actually be done.
"God please." I begged. "Don't let Amber leave my side. I need her more than you think."
Hugs from Mar-ja weren't working, there not the same hugs as Amber's.
I decided to just head back home.

The house felt so lonely & cold without Amber. I just wish she was here right now next to me, annoying me. But I loved the way she did it.
I look back through all our memories, it made me smile. It feels like I've known her for a whole year.
I just realized something, I had a crush on Amber.