Chapter 6

The people in the bar keep an eye on Pha. All the engineering students have already decided that Yo is to be silently added to the 'don't touch' list, but Pha doesn't know that.

Pha pulls the cute boy down to sit next to him as he looks around the table. "Hey guys. Did you get us some beers already?"

Max nods his head. "Yeah." He stands up and pushes a couple beers towards Pha while Forth grabs one and hands it to Beam.

Kit still mumbles under his breath and reluctantly sits down next to Pha. Kit glances over towards Beam and teases, "So now you have progressed to pecks on the cheek. Are you officially dating?"

Forth glances at Beam and nods. "Yeah, but we have been a couple since we got the phones."

Beam doesn't deny anything. Instead, he takes a drink of his beer, while Kit huffs, "Beam, you didn't say anything like that."

Yo reaches across the table towards Forth and whines, "Boss, when are you going to buy me a new phone? I want a new phone too."

Forth ignores Yo, while Beam chugs more of his beer and glares at Yo.

As Beam almost slams his empty beer bottle on the table, Forth's hand slowly slides down Beam's shoulder and rests on Beam's hip. Forth smiles and asks, "Are you being jealous, baby?"

While Beam continues to glare at Yo, Beam huffs, "Is there something that I need to be jealous about?"

Forth smiles and runs his nose along Beam's cheek while he hums, "No. I only have eyes for you, baby."

"Forth! Stop that! I came here to spend the weekend with you, and you are ignoring me!" Yo huffs and tries to get up, but Pha calmly puts his hand on Yo's shoulder and holds Yo to the seat.

Yo tries to fight with Pha but can't do anything. Pha is just too strong.

Kit takes another drink of his beer. He looks across the table and huffs, "Beamie, if you are acting like this, you and Forth might as well get a room. My single ass doesn't want to see anyone being all lovey-dovey."

Forth and Beam are lost in their own world and ignore everyone.

***

"Pha! I want to dance! Beamie is glued to Forth and won't dance! Come on! Dance with me!" Kit whines and tries to pull Pha up, but Pha doesn't budge.

Instead, Pha pushes Yo up from his chair and shoves him towards Kit. "Here. Yo will dance with you."

Yo has had enough beer now that he doesn't care what he does as long as he is having fun. He finally gave up trying to talk to Forth, since Forth is only focused on Beam.

Stumbling forward and almost falling, Yo smiles and chirps, "Sure! Let's go!"

Once Kit and Yo are gone, Lam taps Forth's shoulder. "Forth. Are you going to really let Yo stay in your room? Or do you want your room open for someone else?"

Forth tears his attention away from Beam and focuses on Lam. "Where else will he go? I'm sure none of you would be willing to have him spend the night with you. What am I going to tell mom when she asks about him?"

Beam's eyebrows furrow as he listens to the conversation. He is missing something, maybe something important.

Lam shrugs his shoulders. "I'm sure that we can find someone to let him stay with them for the weekend. Is your room going to be off limits the whole weekend?"