17

3rd person

The whole kingdom celebrated the return of the prince! The celebration went on for weeks! Which also included the wedding of the prince and his thief Boyfriend.

The wedding day
Jungkooks pov

I look at my real eomma who was stood behind me helping me get ready. He sighs "you're so beautiful...." I turn to him "thank you eomma..." He hugs me tightly "im so happy you're home" I hug back "I'm happy to be home"

He steps back "I love your dress baby!"  I giggle "jimin-shii wanted me to wear a dress today and Appa helped me pick it out!" He smiles

(↑↑ the dress)

One maid walks in and smiles "it's time your highnesses" I smile and we walk out and I see my father waiting for me by the door. He looks at me and smiles 

 He looks at me and smiles 

"My beautiful son..."

I smile widely and run to him and hug him "Appa" he hugs me back and smiles "I'm so happy you asked me to give you away" I giggle and step back "I wouldn't have asked anyone else Appa" we climb into a carriage and eomma went off first to the church.

I ride with appa to the church and I smile "today is the happiest day of my life Appa!" He chuckles and nods "I can see that" I look at the bouquet I was holding and smile "I really love him Appa" he puts his hand on top of mine "and I can see he loves you too"

I look at him and giggle. We arrive at the church and I hear the music starting.
We stand by the door and I see Bangchan with the rings in his mouth and kooky on his head. Bangchan walks in first holding the rings and kooky chucks flower petals around.

I gulp a little and link arms with Appa and then walk down the aisle to the music, I blush a little seeing jimin stood there

my Appa kisses my head and then gives my hands to jimin and we face one another as Appa sits down with eomma.
I giggle a little and the vicar continues what he's saying.

The vicar looks at Bangchan "can we have the rings?" Bangchan steps towards us and jimin takes a ring and then says his vows "I park jimin take you jeon jungkook to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow.."

I giggle a little and then he pushes the ring onto my finger. I pick his ring up and say my vows "I jeon jungkook take you park jimin to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow."

I push the ring on his finger and the vicar steps away "you may kiss" I put my hands on jimins cheeks and pull him down and kiss him deeply causing everyone to cheer. Jimin melts Into the kiss and puts his hands on my waist.

I pull away and he smiles "park jungkook~" I brush some hair out his face "park jimin~" I gasp when he lifts me up bridal style and walks out and climbs Into the carriage making me laugh a little.

He kisses my cheek "my beautiful wife" I smile "my handsome husband" we ride to the after-party waving to civilians who wave and cheer for us..

Today was the best day of my life!! It went how we planned it and it was amazing!!! Just how I dreamed it would be!!