11

3rd person

Jimin is woken up rudely by Bangchan stood above him breathing heavily Looking angry

Jimin smirks "well I hope you're here to apologize since-" he gets cut off by Bangchan biting his shoe and dragging him making him scream which wakes jungkook up

Jungkook gasps "jimin!" He quickly grabs jimin and pulls him back Making jimin lose his shoe and Bangchan holds it in his mouth and tries to get to jimin. jungkook stands between them "whoa whoa whoa! Easy!"

Bangchan stops and looks at jungkook. jungkook smiles "now sit" Bangchan Huff's. Jungkook pouts "sit!" Bangchan sits down making jungkook giggle a little

Jungkook then points to jimins shoe "drop the shoe" Bangchan Huff's, jungkook glares at him "drop

Jungkook then points to jimins shoe "drop the shoe" Bangchan Huff's, jungkook glares at him "drop.it" Bangchan drops the shoe and jungkook smiles "see that wasn't so bad!"

Jungkook then hugs Bangchan and strokes his Mane "are you tired from chasing that bad man all over the place?" Bangchan nods. Jungkook smiles "nobody appreciates you...do they?" Bangchan nuzzles Jungkooks head. Jungkook smiles "do they?"

Bangchan nuzzles Jungkooks neck and jungkook laughs a little and then steps back and looks at bangchans name tag that was around his neck "Bangchan?" Bangchan neighs and then glares at jimin when jimin Huff's "he's a bad horse!" Jungkook shakes his head "oh he's nothing but a big sweetheart!"

Jungkook strokes bangchans nose and smiles "Can you do something for me....stop chasing him around for 24 hours just so I can see the lanterns and then you can chase one another across the world!"

Jimin puts his shoe back on and then stands in front of Bangchan. Bangchan looks away and huffs. Jungkook mumbles "it's also my birthday today...so..." Bangchan huffs and lifts his front leg and shakes jimins hand and jungkook smiles and then gasps "whoa...we made it!"

Jimin tilts his head "what?" Jungkook pushes past both of them and smiles looking at the castle and the kingdom in front of them. Jungkook smiles "come on!" He starts to run Into the market and jimin follows trying to avoid guards.

Jungkook winces when people step on his hair. Both him and jimin pick his hair up and hold it. Jimin looks around and sees a few young girls braiding their hair, he whistles and the girls look over and gasp.

Jungkook sits on his knees while the girls braid his hair nicely and put flowers in his hair to keep it up and off the ground. Jungkook smiles and spins around "whoa!" Jimin smiles slightly and Bangchan nudges him making jimin huff "shut up"

Jungkook grabs jimins hand "come on! Let's explore!", Jimin gasps "whoa!" jungkook pulls jimin around and looks around. Jungkook giggles and hears some music playing so starts to dance and gets loads of civilians to dance with him.

They all then paint the ground and jimin buys jungkook a handkerchief with the flower that the queen was given when he was pregnant on. Jungkook smiles and holds it up to the sun to see it glow a little.

Jungkook stops dancing and sees a young boy placing flower next to a massive portrait of the two kings and the lost prince. Jungkook stares at the portrait and smiles a little when jimin walks to him "what you looking at?"

Jungkook shakes his head "nothing..." Jimin smiles "let's get to the boats....you deserve front row seats to your dream" jimin pulls jungkook to the boats and jungkook smiles a little getting really excited to see the lanterns