9

3rd persons pov

Johnny shows jimin and jungkook a secret passage way out "go...go live your dream" jungkook smiles "I will.....thank you" he kisses his cheek and then slides down into the passage way and jimin follows

They both then walk next to one another down the tunnel. Jimin chuckles "I didn't know you had that in you back there" jungkook giggles "I know right!! I mean.....yeah I know....same to you.......so....you have a dream huh?" Jimin shakes his head "nope! I just didn't fancy getting killed today"

Jungkook smiles "I see...." Jimin looks at jungkook "so....I'm not allowed to ask about the hair?" Jungkook shakes his head "nope!", They both gasp when the whole tunnel starts to shake. Jimin gulps "ah shit....come on!" They both lift up some of Jungkooks hair and start to run out the tunnel.

They arrive at the end and gasp seeing a dam and no way down

Jungkook gasps when palace guards run out the tunnel and Bangchan (the palace horse) stands in front of them all "who are they?!" Jimin sighs "they don't like me

Jungkook gasps when palace guards run out the tunnel and Bangchan (the palace horse) stands in front of them all "who are they?!" Jimin sighs "they don't like me..." Yoongi and taehyung rub out the cave at the bottom of the dam.

Jungkook gasps "who are they?!" Jimin Huff's "for short lets just say nobody here likes me!" Hoseok steps forward "I've been waiting for this chim!" Jungkook uses his hair and then hands jimin his frying pan "hold this!" He swings so he is on the other side across the dam.

Jimin gasps "whoa! What about me?!" He ducks when a guard tries to hit him and then he hits them with a frying pan and knocks them out. He continues this for every guard and laughs "man, I've got to get me one of these!"

He gasps when Bangchan stands holding a knife in his mouth pointing it at jimin. Jimin Huff's "well that's not realistic is it.." they continue to fight a little before Bangchan hits the frying pan out of jimins hand making it fall.

Jimin Huff's "how about two outta three?" Jungkook gasps "JIMIN!!!" He wraps his hair around jimins hand and pulls him making jimin swing across almost getting hit by Yoongi and taehyung. Jimin laughs "you should see the look on your faces!!!! Because you look-"

Jungkook winces a little when jimin hits the wall. Jimin whines "stupid!" Jungkook gasps as Bangchan starts to run after him after he had knocked down some of the dam. Jimin gasps "jungkook jump!!" Jungkook sighs and then uses his hair and swings down which almost gets caught by Bangchan and starts to run towards a cave while getting chased by Yoongi and taehyung

Jimin slides down the dam and then picks up some of Jungkooks hair and they both rush into a cave when a large rock falls trapping them inside the cave with water filling up quickly. They rush to the end of the cave which is a dead end

They both look at one another and try and make some way out with water filling up quickly, jimin winces when he cuts his palm on a stone but ignores it and continues to try and find a way out. The water gets up to their chests and jungkook tries to dive down but jimin pulls him back up "hey! Stop! There's no use! It's pitch black down there!"

Jungkook tears up "mother was right....I should have never left..." Kooky was on Jungkooks shoulder. Jimin looks at jungkook who starts to cry "t-this is all my fault......i-im so sorry jimin!" Jimin sighs "chimmy" jungkook tilts his head "w-what?" Jimin sighs "chimmy is what most people call me....I'm a theif.....i-i just thought you should know"

Jungkook sighs "I have magic hair that glows when I sing" jimins eyes widen "what?" Jungkook gasps "I have magic hair that glows when I sing!" Jimin looks at him confused and the water rises up fast and jungkook starts to sing.

The water completely fills the cave and Jungkooks hair starts to glow. Jimins eyes widen and then they both swim over to the stones and start to pull them out and try and find a way out before it's too late...