"It's okay, mi belleza. You don't need to say anything. I just wanted to explain what a bride means to a vampire from a vampires point of view." He tells me in that soft tone of his. My body erupts in goosebumps again from his tone while his touch sends electricity zinging through my skin all the way straight to my core.

Is it hot in here? I felt like I was starting to burn up. Taking a much needed sip of my iced cold soda, I chug almost half of it down. We finish the rest of the pizza in silence.

Throwing away our trash and cleaning up the crumbs on the table we head outside. Using the front door this time. Marcellus's hand lightly rested in the middle of my back the whole time. Sense it wasn't skin on skin I didn't feel the sparks his touch causes. I was almost disappointed.

"Allow me to drive you home, mi belleza." He says to me and proceeds to put a finger to my lips. Sending those delicious sparks zinging through my skin that I was missing a second ago.

"Before you say it, yes I know you've been walking yourself home just fine before I came along. Even so, I'm still either going to drive you or walk with you. Your choice Cora, so pick." He tells me clearly knowing I was going to protest.

"Fine." I say with a roll of my eyes. I know it'd be useless to argue with him. We'd just waste time doing that, he seemed as stubborn as me. It'd be like me arguing against myself and expecting to win against myself.

I walk over to his car. I don't mind walking. Especially after I've eaten so much, but I didn't want him to have to come back for his car to drive home when he can just drive home after he drops me off.

He opens the passenger door for me and closes it when I settle myself on his leather seats. Seeing as I didn't get to really check out his car before because I was cowardly avoiding him. I took the time to do so now.

It was a shiny black 2020 Ford Mustang GT Fastback. I actually wanted one for myself but I could never afford the price. Not even at $500+ a month if you couldn't afford it outright.

Marcellus opens the door and slides into the driver's seat. He starts her up and she purrs loudly.

"You could seriously get laid with a car like this." I tell him seriously and maybe a little envious too.

"Oh I could, could I? Are you offering, mi belleza? A ride home in my panty dropping car for a good fuck?" He asks me with amusement mixed with lust and desire.

"As if sex with me would just be merely good, Marcellus. It'd be the best sex you've ever had. You'd become addicted and would never want another." I tell him with sly confidence I didn't know I even had.

"Let's test your theory then, shall we?" He says huskily. I cross my legs to hide the fact that I'm clenching my thighs together. His eyes zero in on the action. His nostrils flare as he scents my arousal.

"Is that a yes, mi belleza?" He whispers seductively.

"Oh no Marcellus. You aren't getting your dessert tonight. It's only the first date. You'd be lucky to even get a kiss." I deny him with a smirk. Flirting with him was too easy. Probably dangerous too.

He gives a deep chuckle and backs his car up. I give him the directions to my house and we get there in no time at all. I did only live two blocks away.

He gets out of the car with me and walks me up the stairs and into the building. I lived on the second floor so it wasn't a lot of stairs to walk up. I wanted to invite him in. I really, really did.

But I knew I would regret it later. I wanted to try and take it slow. I wanted to get to know him more before I gave myself to him. I knew if I let him in none of that would happen.

I unlock my door but turn around to face him before I open it. I have to lift my head almost all the way back because he's so much taller then I am. I give him a sweet smile.

"Thank you for the pizza and the ride home. I'm also sorry I was too stuck into my own feelings to allow you to explain. Goodnight Marcellus. Sweetest dreams." I tell him while going onto my tippy toes to give him a soft kiss on his cheek. I was not expecting the sparks that shot through my lips though. I pull back with a gasp.

Seeming not to be satisfied with the simple kiss though he grabs my cheeks and kisses me on the lips. I think he meant it to be a light gentle kiss but that is not at all how it turned out.

As soon as his lips touched mine I gasp again but quickly attach my lips to his. It seemed to light a fire in my body. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Feeling his tongue graze my bottom lip, asking for permission inside I open my mouth to him. I moan at the simple taste of him, pizza, and beer.

He grips his hands on my thighs and lifts me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. Feeling his hard member against my core, I grind myself against him. Giving a groan of frustration from the barrier of our clothes.

He bite down hard onto my bottom lip. Not hard enough to break the skin though. I let out another moan as the shock waves shoot straight to my core again.

Kissing his way down my jaw to my neck, he quickly finds my sweet spot there. He starts sucking it gently while one of his hands travels up my thigh and over my hip, as soon as he worked his hand between our body's and places it against the hottest place on my body, I feel his fangs graze my skin. Tilting my head to the side to give him better access, I'm caught in surprise as I suddenly find myself on my feet by myself leaning against the door.

Shaking my head to rid myself of the dazed feeling I was in, I lift my head to see Marcellus across the hall leaning against the wall breathing heavily. He had his hands over his face.

"Marcellus? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask him in bewilderment and concern.

"Go inside Cora." He orders me. When I stubbornly don't move he lifts his face up to me.

"Go inside Cora. Now." He growls at me this time.

I tentatively take a step forward but stop when his eyes narrow on me. I wasn't scared of him though. My heart and body knew he would never hurt me.

"Okay fine. I'll go inside. But just know I'm not scared of you Marcellus. Goodnight." I whisper to him.

I turn around, open my door and go inside. Shutting the door again behind me I lock it back up and lean my forehead against the hard steel.

"Damn. That escalated quickly." I say to myself with a chuckle.

______________________________________