When she got to the cafe that day, looking for Soyoung, it turned out that her best friend was gone to handle some shipment problems so she ended up seeking comfort from another familiar face she hadn't seen in a while.

Wonho.

"I can take a break." Wonho looks at her with soft, worrisome eyes. Today he had a beanie on despite the sun and no earrings which was unusual of him. Still, he placed a cup of tea in front of her and a very large cinnamon roll. Hana hoped she hadn't looked so miserable but clearly she was wrong.

"You're handling the register today even thought I know you're supposed to be waiting tables instead. That's more than enough," she smiles at him. She had noticed the gesture instantly when she had walked in, seeing him walking to and fro between tables until he had seen her, mumbled something to a fellow worker and then taken up the register on the counter where Hana sat on the bar stool.

"Do you need anything else?"

"A distraction," she mumbles after sipping her tea. "How's that girl you were with that day? You know the one you were going to ask out."

So Wonho launches into the story with bright eyes that make Hana smile. The girl is a literature major and when she speaks about her favourite plays she often shies away in fear of sounding boring. Wonho on the other hand wants to read all of her favourite plays just so he can feel what she feels and listen to her speak about them with a new perspective. Midway in the conversation, Hana can't help but glance outside the glass windows. She half expects to see someone she knows outside, that half knows exactly who she wants to see but slumps more when no one familiar stands out. There's a flash of light, almost not noticeable but the slowly dimming daylight made her catch on to it. She squints, still nodding along to Wonho, in hopes of finding the source. She sees nothing, a couple of girls walking, a couple sitting on the bench, a man in a black jacket and a mask, fiddling with what seemed like a fancy phone and a toddler pouting next to his mother.

She looks for a few more seconds before she turns back to Wonho who disappears to tend to a customer who has just walked in. Hana eyes the customer, it's the same man who stood outside. Now that he's standing closer, she can see him better. He's tall, blonde hair that have clearly been dyed, the brown roots close to his scalp are obvious. She can't see his face because of his mask, only that his eyes are brown that his eyebrows are the same shade. Wonho stands in front of him and she only notices the wide grin on his face when she actually focuses on the boy. The next second, black-jacket pulls down his mask and Hana's eyes involuntarily widen at the stark resemblance between the two; same sloping noses, same brown eyes and Wonho's brown hair mirrored in the dyed roots of the other.

Wonho says something and the man laughs, his smile is faintly like the boys but not exactly. Where Wonho carries a boyishness and innocence in his, the other carries a more refined aura of maturity, both equally charming.

"Oh," Wonho says when he notices Hana's staring. She knows what he's about to do and she instantly signals for him to stay quiet. He, of course, ignores.

"Hana," he says gesturing to her so that the man's attention is now on her. He gives her a polite smile, one that makes Hana nervous because it's a smile too perfect for a man. "Meet my brother."

The man reaches out his, she notices the way his eyes rake her face as if memorising her features. "Hana is it?"

Hana smiles, she hopes the tiredness of the day has now left her face. "Yup, I'm a friend of Wonho's."

He smiles. "He rarely talks about his friends to me."

She chuckles politely, to fill in any impending silences. "I didn't catch your name."