Chapter 4: I was waiting for you

Jungkook has come late to the University, he didn't expect that his parents will force him to join the so-called meeting with a friend and he should know what the meeting was all about, of course, arranging a marriage as always. He just kept silent during the meeting to show that he wasn't interested in their topic.

He successfully escaped when he excused himself by telling them that he had to go to University because he was busy and it worked. He got out of his car, 30 minutes to his first class. While he was walking to the gate, he saw a familiar figure standing in front of the gate.

"Taehyung?" He called the boy.

He was right when he saw the boy turn his head his way. Taehyung smiled brightly at him.

"Why are you still outside? Are you waiting for someone?" Jungkook asked standing in front of him.

"You. I was waiting for you." Taehyung uttered, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Huh? Why?" Jungkook was confused.

"Uh, ahm, my hyung just bought me a phone and he told me to ask your number." Taehyung shyly uttered taking out his phone from his bag and extending his hand.

"Aww, baby, you shouldn't wait for me. We will meet during lunch tho. I felt bad for making you wait." Jungkook chuckled grabbing Taehyung's phone to type his number.

"Sorry, just got excited. It was my first time." Taehyung muttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm glad to be your first time, now, should we go inside? I'll bring you to your class, hm." Jungkook said ruffling the pretty boy's hair.

Taehyung nodded his head and followed Jungkook inside the University.

"Are we going to the park again?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jungkook while they were walking in the hallway.

"Yes, or do you want to go to other places? I can bring you somewhere else, if you want, I can bring you to heaven." Jungkook teased winking at Taehyung.

"You can't do that tho." Taehyung chuckled.

"Just kidding, make sure to tell me if you want to go to other places, I will surely bring you anywhere so you won't get bored being with me." Jungkook told him.

"There's no way I will get bored of you, Jungkookie..."

"Jungkookie? That sounds cute. I like that, make sure to call me with that nickname every day." Jungkook smiled pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"Okay, Jungkookie." Taehyung smiled enough to show his boxy smile.

"So cute bear." Jungkook giggled ruffling the pretty boy's hair.

Jungkook literally brought the pretty boy to his first class and makes excuse for Taehyung why he was late and gladly, the professor let Taehyung in.

"Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, to the principal's office now!"

They heard the announcement through the megaphone. Jungkook sighed, pushing his hair to the back.

-----

"What's this news I heard about you two?" That was what Namjoon asked when the two arrived in his office, sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"What do you mean by that, hyung?" Jimin muttered, obviously not interested.

"Don't act naive, Jimin, you should know what you did last night in the club." Namjoon sternly said glaring at him

"It wasn't our fault, he was the one who started it, he's so annoying." Jimin grumbled.

"But Adan complained, he got bruises on his face and his parents want you to get suspended for a while." Namjoon stated.

"Come on, hyung, it didn't happen inside the University tho. And that bastard should be suspended not us." Jimin retorted annoyingly.

"Jungkook, you should be careful of your action. You're the president of this University and you're reputation is important. I don't think your parents will like this news." Namjoon sighed frustratedly.

"You can't suspend me, hyung." Jungkook simply grinned.

"What's with that grin, Jeon Jungkook? Do you really think I'm joking?" Namjoon glared at him.

"I know you're serious, hyung. But don't forget that Taehyung is under my care." Jungkook innocently smiled as if he was an angel.

"Don't drag Taehyung in this topic, he didn't do anything, Jeon." Namjoon soughed.

"Actually, hyung, he's the reason why we did that to Adan. He keeps saying nonsense about Taehyung so we just give him a little bit of a lesson to learn. Besides, if I'm not in this place, who will take care of Taehyung? We both know that no one will try to make a mess with him since they knew he's under my watch." Jungkook explained.

Jimin simply shook his head understanding what was Jungkook doing. He was silently laughing.

"Fine, you win this time, I won't suspend you two but both of you will be in detention as a punishment." Namjoon sighed in defeat knowing he had to take care of Taehyung because he wants to impress Jin.

"I see, this is wrapped up already. We should get going now." Jimin stood up and smiled sheepishly at Namjoon who just rolled his eyes.

"These spoiled brats." Namjoon grumbled under his breath.

-----

Taehyung was currently waiting for Jungkook outside of the student council's office. He was standing in front of the door hoping Jungkook would come out. He heard the door open, he saw a girl coming out of the office.

"You're here again, are you looking for Jungkook?" Hazel asked in a sweet tone.

Taehyung nodded his head while biting his bottom lip. He still dislikes communicating with others.

"I'm so sorry to tell but he's not here, he didn't attend the meeting because he was in detention since he was in trouble yesterday and taking his punishment for his action." Hazel explained.

"Oh" That was the only word that came out of Taehyung's mouth not knowing what he should say.

"Do you want me to bring you to the detention? I'm sure his detention already ended." Hazel offered, smiling softly.

Taehyung nodded his head since he badly wants to be with Jungkook rather than with others.

"Okay, come and follow me then." Hazel said walking first so Taehyung could follow her.

The pretty boy didn't hesitate to follow her with a hint of excitement on his face.

-----

Taehyung was standing beside the detention room, Hazel was talking with someone that look like a professor or something.

"Taehyung, I talked to the dean, she said Jungkook will go out in 5 minutes. Can you wait here? I'm sorry, I can't wait here with you because I have to attend my next class." Hazel uttered.

"It's okay, thank you." Taehyung smiled in response and bowed his head in respect.

"I will go now." Hazel smiled back.

She walked away and Taehyung sighed in relief. He was okay with being alone so he can wait for Jungkook no matter how long it will take. He just leaned his back on the wall and hums a melody.