He was aroused just by tasting Mew's neck. Viagra pill left the chat.

"Mew.. who's gonna responsible for this..?" asked Gulf while rubbing his bulge underneath his sweatpants. Mew just could not believe at what he saw.

"You got hard again? We already did 2 rounds this morning, Gulf... Lemme finish this online class first" whispered Mew.

Gulf just sighed. He himself does not know why his sexual energy is very high but damn, he is so fucking horny right now. His dick throbs painfully now and it needs to be pampered. I guess I just need to masturbate then...

He pulled down his sweatpants and started to rub his dick. He tilted his head and stared at Mew who is attentively listening to his lecturer. Damn! This nerdy is so hot...

Gulf was gulping hard at the view. The t-shirt that Mew wore was hugging his body perfectly and more fascinatingly, Gulf's eyes hooked at Mew's big and muscular chest. He was turned on even more when he saw the pointy nipples of Mew were visible on the shirt.

Yes, Gulf is eye-fucking Mew right now as he felt like he wanted to ravish those succulent tiddies while stroking his big tool. The more he scans Mew, the more his tool gets even harder and larger.

As if fantasizing Mew is a kink, Gulf was so immersed sexually into it.

"Mew..." Gulf suddenly simpered Mew. Mew tilted his head at stunned once again. Gulf was already releasing his premature liquid just by looking at Mew. Mew's sanity was triggered when Gulf took one of Mew's hand and put it on his dick. He said "Mew, touch me..."

"G..Gulf... I am trying to concentrate on the lectures" Mew stuttered as he was nervously looking at his lover. But Gulf ain't giving up, he wrapped Mew's hand around his cock and stroke it.

"Ahh.." Gulf moaned silently at the moment when he felt his lover's big palm was hugging his huge meat warmly.

Mew began to feel the heat but he controlled himself. He just continued with his lesson while Gulf was leading his hand to stroke him. Gulf formed a thin line on his lip, trying not to let out a loud moan as he was about to bust.

Few seconds later, Gulf finally released his white flesh. Mew was shocked as he witnessed a thick string of Gulf's cumshot flew across his face. He startled even more when he felt his chest was wet as another series of strong shot landed on Mew's body.

Being the naughty one, Gulf purposely aimed for his lover. Mew was blushing hard when he saw his thigh was covered with Gulf's semen. The sensation felt so real to Mew but he needs to keep his profile low as the webcam is turned on.

Gulf's sexy post-orgasm expression just made it worst for Mew.

Mew flinched when Gulf's hand sneakily found his way into Mew's pant and rubbed his bulge. Mew whispered alarmingly "Gulf! Stop! What are you doing?"

Gulf just smirked wickedly at Mew as he continued to rub Mew.

"Gulf... don't play with me right now..." warned Mew as he was holding his breath. He tried so hard to not get arouse but failed immediately. Gulf is always good at doing handjob.

"Aw... from what I felt, baby Miu is growing hard..." whispered Gulf sexily as Mew got hard down there. A big and long lump appeared on Mew's pant, and Gulf knew well how to play with this monster.

Gulf suddenly went under the table and knelt in front of Mew's lap. He licked his lip hungrily as the view of Mew's huge bulge was so mouth-watering. Mew startled when Gulf abruptly pulled his pant down, letting his dick to meet the air.