Chapter 10 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 1

Start from the beginning

That's right, everyone is watching the UA Sports Festival....

Including villains.

.

.

.

A slim man with deathly pale skin with messy greyish-blue hair growled in frustration. Anger was building inside of him as he watched the UA Sports Festival that currently displayed on his TV screen.

"Tell me... Why do we have to watch this again?!" Shigaraki Tomura growled again as he scratched his neck in a harsh motion, a sign that he was angry and frustrated. "This is stupid and irritates the hell out of me!"

"Master, we're watching the UA Sports Festival because 'he' asked us to." Kurogiri calmly replied.

"What?! Sensei asked us?" Shigaraki went quiet for a moment. "Fine. I'll only watch this because sensei asked us too. Watching wannabe heroes makes me sick though." He took his seat and proceeded to watch the UA Sports Festival.

"I see." Kurogiri replied. "However, this might be our chance to learn their quirks and use their weaknesses in battle. Maybe the reason why we failed attacking them back then was because we weren't prepared enough in battle."

"Tch! Shut up. Prepared or not prepared, I could've killed them with one touch if we hadn't retreat back then." Shigaraki clicked his tongue. "My plans were running smoothly until All Might showed up with those disgusting UA teachers." He couldn't help himself, but to complain that his previous plan went wrong.

"My apologies. I was just following 'his' orders back then. 'He' wanted to make sure you his future successor was not harm." Kurogiri apologized to him.

"Whatever." Shigaraki answered back. "Whose match is this?" he asked Kurogiri as the next match was about to begin.

"If I'm not mistaken a student named Boboiboy. If I may add, his quirk is really interesting. He can manipulate elements." Kurogiri explained.

"Manipulate elements? How come I never heard of him?" Shigaraki focused on the screen that was currently displaying Boboiboy's match between Shiozaki.

"Yes, from the data we gained before, he's data wasn't listed in there." The black-purple mist continued explaining.

The atmosphere turned quiet after that.

"So, you're saying he's a new student?" All of a sudden, the decay quirk owner laughed maniacally. "Wow, I can't believe this! UA accepting a new student after that accident?! They must have been really desperate to create a bunch of future heroes!"

"You may be correct, however for UA to accept a new student after we attacked them must mean that this boy's quirk is strong enough to catch their attention." Kurogiri replied while Shigaraki stopped laughing. "I have been watching his abilities since the start of the festival and I have to admit his quirk is really interesting."

"Well, we'll see about that." Shigaraki seriously commented. "Now, show us your quirk's abilities, hat boy."

Meanwhile...

"Everybody, it's time for the third match! Are you ready?!"

"His name starts with a B! And a boy that can control 7 elements in one quirk! From hero course, Boboiboy!"

The sound from a small TV accompanied by silence in that small room filled with breathing machines.

A man with various tubes sticking out of his neck and jaw smiled amusedly as he carefully listened to scene unfold before him. His face was covered entirely of scar tissue, extending from above his upper lip. However, this obstacle didn't stop him from enjoying something that he likes.