🅴🅿 🆂🅸🆇🆃🅴🅴🅽

Start from the beginning

Mell and I looked at each other and turned the photo back over placing it on the table.

"You think he's the one looking for us---he seemed like a completely normal guy just doing his job at the rink?"

"He apparently does a lot more than that. We'll go up there tomorrow night to see if he's working. Until then just get some sleep while I wait to see if Victor comes in," I hugged Mell's side before she walked off towards the bedrooms. I sighed hoping this would lead us somewhere and until then I'd just have to make sure we prepare ourselves for any and all things to happen.

Victor's POV

I was nearly going out of it when I felt a hand engulfing mine. I turned my eyes up to see us parked in front of a building and then a kiss on my forehead, "We're here, I gotta pick you up and I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I faintly nodded as the sound of the door opening and closing rushed through my ears and then arms were surrounded around my body as I laid my head on Jahmiah's chest. Still, I put pressure on the open wound as the blood somewhat dialed down. I needed to be stitched up soon with some medicine before I pass out or kick the can from blood loss. That would be a shit way to go---I want my death to be spectacular and all.

If I'm gonna die at the hands of a gun then someone's gonna have to put multiple in me for me to go down. I'm not going out from one bullet, it's like a insult.

He knocked on the door as best he could while shifting me in his arms a bit as I winced, "Can whoever this fucker is open the door?"

"Be careful how you speak Jahmiah. These are important people and no matter their affiliation with me or my parents, they'll kill someone like you for disrespect."

"I still hope you're gonna explain all this mess to me because this is getting a little wild right now---and whatchu mean someone like me? You better mean disrespectful and can't watch their mouth and not what I think it is."

"You'd be surprised the amount of racist assholes I've come across that have disregard my dad. I promise you'll get answers though, you need to know them if we're gonna be together for a long time," I slightly chuckled as I moaned at the burn of the wound.

"We're together?", he asked as I nodded. I can't keep up with myself and not just be with the one I love. I need him and he needs me.

"I'm in it for the long run although it might not be long if these motherfuckers don't hurry up!", I yelled out kicking the door not caring about the pain that shot up my abdomen.

The door was opened and in the doorway stood two elderly as the female hurriedly pulled us in. It was by some chance that they knew how to take out a bullet and properly set me up to rest while making sure to check on my injury. Jahmiah sat by my side as he carefully eyed the older people. He unconsciously was leaning over me as I moved my hand up and down his spine to ease him.

"You apparently know who I am so who are you?", I asked as they took a seat in some chairs across from the bed I was laying in.

"My name is Alycia and this is my husband Frederick. You've only met us once but of course you don't remember being that you were a baby. It's awful to see you like this under this circumstance but I'm glad to see your face in such a long time. We haven't seen you or your sisters for quite some time."

I narrowed my eyes as I quickly put this shit together. I don't give a damn about authority or respect now because I know exactly who they are.

"Canuo? My dad's adoptive parents who didn't give a shit about my mom or his kids because they were the children of a sinful bastard? That's you?"

Alycia's head fell with a small frown as Frederick did a short nod.

"We're sorry Victor but that was so long ago. When we just had found about the pregnancy with Kinsley and you. Over the years, we weren't allowed near you guys because we were so ignorant. Your parents contacted us a few weeks ago and explained everything and we've been given the chance to make up for all those missed years we should've been there. We're gonna help you out too—your siblings as well," Frederick said as I nodded before turning my head to face the other wall.

I've had enough tonight. That's good and dandy that you want to make something of our relationship but I have a problem with those who have a problem with me—-and you don't know me at that. This bastard ain't rekindling not a thing.

"I'll accept your help and whatever you offer me but I'm not willing to have a liking towards you. If I do, it'll be on the terms of whether I feel like it. Is that fair Alycia and Frederick?", I moved my head again to see them nod and then go out the room.

Jahmiah then laid his eyes on me as I saw a small smile form on his face, "Why you sound so sexy mad?"

I rolled my eyes pulling him to lay next to me, "Keep your dick locked up please. I don't think my insides need to be even more bruised then they are now. Plus it would be my turn to top now," I winked at him as his face dropped into a serious tone.

"You gon stop playing with me Vic, your dick ain't going nowhere near my ass. Never has been, never will," he turned over tucking himself under the covers as I laughed at him.

"But I think you'd like begging for more, trust me—-it's fun."

"Vic!"

I left it off on a funny note but it's gonna get a little serious next chapter, might get a bit of smut too. 🙈

Kinsley?

Armelle?

Victor?

Jahmiah?

Alycia and Frederick?

❤️