He began to crave something to drink so he carefully got out of the older's grasp, not wanting to wake him up, and went straight to the kitchen.

He poured himself a cup of juice as he went on his phone, scrolling through social media.

With Jisung so invested on what he was looking at on his phone he didn't notice Minho getting out of bed. But he did hear a strange noise which perked his head up. He tried to shine the light coming from his phone where the noise came from but nothing was there.

Since he was alone in the dark he was getting a bit paranoid.

He then felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist causing him to freeze.

"Why wasn't my baby squirrel in bed with me." Jisung calmed down once he heard his boyfriend's tired groggy voice.

"I got thirsty." Jisung leaned into the back hug.

"Were you thirsty for me baby?" Minho smirked causing the younger's cheeks to flush red.

"Minhooo!" He whispered yelled as he turned around and lightly slapped Minho's arm.

Even though Minho couldn't see the younger's blushing cheeks he knew he was flustered.

"What? I didn't hear a no." Minho chuckles as he backs the smaller into the counter and rests his hands on the counters, trapping Jisung in.

"Now isn't the time. My siblings are sleeping." Jisung couldn't help but feel his heart pound loud and butterflies flutter in his stomach.

"Fine. How about a peck?"

"A peck only."

Jisung gave in and pecked the older's soft thin lips until Minho pulled him back in, deepening the kiss.

The kiss didn't last much longer since Jisung pulled away when he felt the older's tongue come in contact.

Minho whines from the separation.

"I said a peck!" He quietly yelled.

"You enjoyed it though." Minho teases.

"I'm going back to bed." Jisung blushes once again as he heads back to the bed with Minho following behind.

Jisung grabbed their only blanket and covers himself. Minho tried to cuddled with the younger but he kept moving away from him.

He began to pout. Minho laid down and pulled the blanket so it was now covering him.

Jisung pulled the blanket back which led to them fighting over for the blanket.

Minho then pushed Jisung off the bed causing a loud thud, successfully getting the blanket.

"What was that for?!" Jisung shot up from the ground noticing a curled up Minho with a big grin, hoping none of his siblings woke up.

"You wouldn't cuddle with me so I replaced you with the blanket." Minho teasingly cuddles the blanket more.

"No, you can only cuddle with me." Jisung pouts as he pulled the blanket away from the older and replacing it with himself.

"Did you just get jealous over a blanket?" Minho chuckled again as he wraps his arms around the younger.

"Just go to sleep hyung." Jisung snuggles up to his chest, not wanting to admit anything.

"Okay. Night my beautiful squirrel." Minho softly kisses the top of younger's head with a smile soon after.

"Night hyung." Jisung reaches and pecks Minho's sweet lips, knowing he would like that.

~~~

About an hour earlier Chan was still in his dorm worried sick.

For the past few hours Felix hasn't come back to the dorm and wouldn't answer any of his texts or calls.

He thought the younger Aussie would be back from his friend's dorm already. He decided to text Hyunjin to see if Felix was still there.

Not to long after he got a text back saying he hasn't been there all day which worried Chan even more.

"Shit, where is he? Why won't he answer any of my texts or calls?"

Chan got up from his bed, grabbing his coat since it was pretty cold out and quickly ran out the dorm.

He made it out of the building and began his search outside.

"Felix where are you?"

——

A/n:

I really don't want to go to college I already suck academically, college is just going to be even worse😒. Heck I don't even know what I want to do with my life🙄.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜