9

the second you saw the word 'i like you' you felt like your heart just burst. Like,you can't believe it that THE Kuroo likes you. It took you awhile to reply him back since you kept staring at the screen and not knowing what to reply.

                                                 i like you too Kuroo..
seen 9:20pm

Kuroo on the other hand was waiting for your reply,he was feeling very anxious because the confession was so out of the blue but he hopes that you will accept his heart back. He stares at the screen with his heart beating quick what if she hates me? that was when you replied him back and he too cant believe what he saw she likes me too?

[Kuroo🥰]
so will you be my girlfriend?
seen 9:21pm

right at that moment,you screamed at the top of your lungs you don't care if your neighbours might have heard you scream but what you do care was Kuroo asking you to be his girlfriend. With no hesitation,you replied with a yes. Finally,he's my boyfriend

you were too excited that you were deciding whether to tell Akaashi the news on Monday or today. But since he had gone to sleep you decided to wait till Monday. You smiled thinking about the fact that you're Kuroo's girlfriend now.

time skip to Monday

you woke up as soon as the alarm rang,you were very excited to go to school because you get to see Kuroo and deliver the exciting news to Akaashi. You texted Kuroo a good morning text and within seconds he texted you back.

After you had done dressing up and checking your attire,you heard the doorbell rang. You rushed down and opened the door revealing your boyfriend,Kuroo.

"Hey Princess"

you blushed at the nickname he called you, you loved it actually. You two then make your way to school,it was all awkward at first,no talking just silence. The both of your hands brushed against each other everytime and the urge to hold Kuroo's hand is real.

After two or three brushes against each other hand,Kuroo had enough of it. With confidence,he intertwined his hands with yours holding it tightly. You were blushing and your heart was beating rapidly you felt happy,you felt secured.

"hey what's with the tension? just act like we normally do" he said while swinging your arms back and forth "nothing its just that, I still cant believe it that you're my boyfriend." The two of you walked to school while holding hands,as soon as the both of you arrived in school you wanted to let go of his hand but he insisted to hold your hand so you just go with the flow.

Akaashi was walking down the hallway when he heard laughters from behind him. He turned around to see you and Kuroo laughing happily while holding hands. He quicken his paced so that he wont have to see that heartbreaking scene and pretended that he saw nothing. Plopping down to his seat he sighed and waited for you to arrive.

You and Kuroo entered the classroom still laughing and the whole class was looking at you two. You then let go of his hands and cleared your throat but when you saw Akaashi,you quickly ran up to him and wanted to tell him the big news.

"omg Akaashi guess what?"

Akaashi turned to you and raised his eyebrows waiting for you to say something

"me and Kuroo are officially together now!" Akaashi was neither shock or surprised. He was heartbroken

"congratulations Y/n! you finally got him huh?" Akaashi said in a heartbreaking tone, but he was happy that you finally got Kuroo because he knew your happiness was with Kuroo. He just hopes that Kuroo will treat you well if not its on sight. He then excused himself to go to the toilet.

You nodded and continued your conversation with Kuroo,meanwhile Akaashi was reflecting on himself in the mirror. Its too late he wanted to cry.He felt like there was a lump on his throat,"as long as she's happy.." with tears dropping from his eyes and he quickly washed his face before anyone see his soft side.

so he won..