21

The next morning, you woke up feeling a pair of hands on your waist and breathing from the crook of your neck. You knew it was Akaashi, but you had to get up to wash up and make you two some breakfast. You gently and slowly took Akaashi's hand and placed it on the bed and slowly get up so as to not wake Akaashi up.

You were just about to stand up when you were dragged back on the bed but this time Akaashi's hand tightened around your waist to not let you go.
"Five more minutes, let's stay like this" He said in his sleepy voice. You nodded and waited for time to pass by.

The minutes turned into hours as you accidentally took a nap with him as well. You turned to look at him and admire his face and chuckle because of how adorable he looks. You were tracing his facial features when his hand stopped you and that made you shocked. "Goodmorning angel" He said in a loving tone.

That made your heart race so fast, "Goodmorning to you too, sweetheart" You booped his nose and got up to wash up and make some breakfast. As you were cooking, a pair of hands snaked your waist hugging you from behind.

"Akaashi, i'm cooking" You giggled and tried to let go of his hand that was around your waist but he only held it tighter and placed his chin on your shoulder. "What are you cooking?" He asked you.

"Oh just some pancakes, is that okay..?"

"Of course darling, i'll eat anything you cook" He said and pecked your cheeks. It was a nice feeling but the feeling you're feeling is unusual? It's a beautiful one tho, could it be..love? You were just minding your own business cooking the pancakes while Akaashi was backhugging you.

"My wife material.."