4

the next morning
as you and Akaashi were walking down the hallway while talking to each other about stuffs and laughing, Akaashi was about to say something when

"y/n! Akaashi! wait up!" Kuroo screamed from the end of the hallway and the students that were walking down the hallway turned around out and faced him

Kuroo took kenma's hand and rushed down the hallway with him to approach the both of you while saying a ton of 'excuse me'

"hi y/n!" kuroo said while placing his arms around your shoulder and bringing you closer to his side

you blushed and gave him a smile, but deep inside you're literally melting why? you two look like a couple now, he's slowly becoming closer to you and you liked that a lot but its giving you hopes tho.

the girls down the hallway were giving you nasty stares because of how close you are with Kuroo and basically how close you are with the boys.

"hey" Kenma responded before going to gaming back why is Kuroo interested in y/n?

"hey?" you said unsure of what to reply since you and him barely talk to one another, but you'd love to know about him more tho, he seems mysterious

Akaashi on the other hand is jealous of Kuroo,why? well because it looks like Kuroo is taking you away from him slowly but he was sure to not let that happen, not on his watch.

Akaashi just walk down the hallway while you and Kuroo were happily talking and laughing with each other like no one's there and Kenma is just gaming as usual.

Arriving to your classroom and going to your destined seats, you faced behind and continued your conversation with Kuroo from where the two of you left off while Akaashi tried not to be bothered by just placing his head on the table.

you were looking around the classroom and your eyes landed on Akaashi, he seems different.

Akaashi has been real quiet since Kuroo came

you then excused yourself from the conversation with Kuroo and faced Akaashi, Kuroo looked annoyed that you decided to cut off the conversation just to ask Akaashi if he's okay

You placed your hand on his shoulder and shake him lightly in order to wake him up

"hey you've been real quiet since Kuroo came, are you alright?"

Akaashi then faced up and sighed but he took your hand and gently caressing his thumb on your hand to ensure that you dont need to worry about him

"yeah im alright dont worry" Akaashi smiled

the hands i'm willing to not let go of

Akaashi will always caress his thumb on your hand if  he wants to ensure something, so you decided not to worry about anything and said
"if you say so but if something is bothering you please tell me, we're bestfriends tell me anything"

yeah we're just bestfriends Akaashi thought while smiling because thats just probably what we will ever be right? bestfriends.

Kuroo on the other hand was jealous at the sight of Akaashi holding your hand and caressing it with his thumb, he made a 'tch' sound and Kenma could clearly hear it so he faced Kuroo and looked at you and Akaashi and shrugged.

"of course i'll tell you. You're my bestfriend you idiot" Akaashi replied but he didnt know why but he is starting to not like it when you keep repeating the term 'bestfriends'

i want us to be more than just bestfriends y/n...