19

After Akaashi got dressed, he went down to the kitchen only to find you playing your phone while the food is already served. When you saw Akaashi, you put your phone down. "Oh! You're here! Here i cooked this for you, its's not much but i hope you like it!" You said because you put in your effort on this dish.

Akaashi took a seat and you passed him the cutleries waiting for him to try the food. "Go on.." You slide the plate of food to him. "Okay..?" Akaashi said hestitantly but he finally took a bite. You gulped and waited for any comments from him, be it good or bad. Akaashi looked like he wanted to say something but he just couldn't put his finger to it. You raised your eyebrow "Is it that bad..?" You started feeling bad.

Akaashi immediately shook his head as a sign of no, "No it's not at all, it's delicious actually. What ingredients did you put into this dish?" Akaashi asked because he was really curious as there was a lot of spice kicking in. "Do you really wanna know?" You double confirmed. Akaashi nodded and you smiled, "my love" you put your hand on your chest "to you" and placed your hand on his chest, you can really feel his heart beating so fast right now and you brush off your hands. "Woah, why's your heart beating so fast?" Akaashi face heats up and he just continued eating and you chuckled at his reaction.

The two of you had a quiet meal. After eating Akaashi volunteered to wash the dishes and you agreed since you've cooked for him. When he was washing, you were admiring him from the back and think about how lucky you are to have him in your life. You approached Akaashi and gave him a backhug. Akaashi was taken aback that he almost dropped the plate that's in his hand. "Y-y/n?"
He stuttered but his face was mad red and his heart skipped a beat. You hugged him tighter "Thank you for coming into my life" you said and pecked his cheek.

"I'll see you in the bedroom!" You said as you walked to the room. Akaashi was left hanging like he couldn't believed what just happened. After washing the dishes, he went to the bedroom but came to a halt in front of the door. He took a deep breath and knock, "Come in!" you responded. You tap on the space beside you, "You can sleep over here!" Akaashi politely declined the offer even though he'd love it. "Please?" You insisted. Akaashi gave in and lie down next to you. You two were facing each other, you don't know why but seeing Akaashi in front of you makes your heart flutter. The room was silent only filled with rain tapping on the window and a slight thunder. You are afraid of thunder so everytime it came, you'd flinch and Akaashi would notice that.

But this time as you two were looking deep into each other's eyes, a loud thunder made you came back into reality. "Are you alright?" Akaashi asked since he's worried about you. "I'm scared, Akaashi" you closed your ears and eyes. The next moment you knew, you were being embraced by Akaashi. He was cuddling you so you'd feel less frighten and you swear your heartbeat pace became faster. You started to blush as well. Akaashi had to do this brave movement to seem like a gentleman, "I'm here" he reassured you by stroking your hair and pecking your forehead. You nod.

The two of you stayed like that and you decided to break the moment of silence. "I love this moment" you smiled and looked at him.

"I love you" Akaashi replied.