15

The sight made you back away immediately. You didn't approached them or anything but instead you ran towards the main gate and made your way towards Akaashi and hugged him tightly while sobbing. Akaashi stood there, stunned by the sudden hug but he saw you were crying.

"Hey what happened?" Akaashi questioned because he was so curious as to why you were running and crying to him.

You continued crying as more tears ran down your face, you didn't reply all you needed right now is some comfort. Akaashi nodded, knowing that you probably didn't wanna talk about it first. Akaashi handed you some tissue for you to wipe your tears. The two of you then made your way to your home, Akaashi accompanied you because he wanna ensure that you're safe.

Upon reaching your home, the two of you plopped down your couch, you didn't talked at all after crying to him immediately just now and that made him more worried.

"Hey you should take a shower and clear your mind" Akaashi suggested.

You nodded and did everything slowly it's as if you had no mood for everything right now. After showering, you sat on your bed and rethink your life choices. You were in deep thoughts when you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in, Akaashi." You acknowledged and the door opened revealing Akaashi. He then sat beside you and put his arm round your shoulder and stroke it gently. The touch made you tears formed in your eyes and you leaned on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna talk about it..?" Akaashi asked, and you started explaining things one by one which made you a crying mess at the end.

"There there, i'm here for you" He stroked your shoulder and kissed the top of your head. He then laid you down to make you rest since you're probably traumatised about what happened today.

Fucking Kuroo and Emily.. Akaashi scowled.

He played with your hair gently and admire your face. Pretty angel Akaashi thought. With Akaashi playing your hair, you're falling asleep. He then kissed your forehead before getting up to leave since you're almost falling asleep but you grabbed his wrist

"Stay with me.." being alone right now is not what you want. Akaashi was shocked by that but he came back and embraced you in his arms, you two were in a cuddle position where your head was on top of his chest. And sooner or later, the both of you fell asleep together.