22

A month had passed and you and Akaashi are as close as ever that people often mistaken you two as a couple, but you aren't complaining. In this past month, you realised something and that's when you confirmed it with your heart. You're in love with Akaashi.

You walked to school feeling excited as you get to see Akaashi later. As you enter the school, there was a lot of ruckus going on with one student's locker. You went to see what was happening over there and to your surprise, it was Akaashi's locker!

His locker was filled with notes, presents and that's when you caught on, it's his birthday today! "Oh shit how could I forgot his birthday, bad bad" You facepalmed yourself.

You made your way to your classroom and your classmates were wishing him a happy birthday, but then he saw you. "Hey Y/n!" Akaashi smiled. Your heart was thumping fast, because he is the man you love.

You took a seat beside him and wished him, "Happy birthday Akaashi.. but i'm sorry i didn't get to buy your present on time" You apologised. Akaashi just chuckled at your reaction and stroked your hair, "It's okay, wanna come over to my place later?" Akaashi asked and you just nod in agreement.

After school is over, You and Akaashi were making your way towards his home and during the walking back, your mind was full of thoughts on what to give Akaashi as a present. "Hey, why so tense?" Akaashi tapped your shoulder. "Im thinking of what to give you as your birthday present but I still don't know" You replied. "Well, there's one thing i'd love to have as a birthday present, I'll tell you later" He reassured you.

When the two of you arrived at his home, Akaashi served you a drink. "So, you said that you'd love to have something as your present what is it?" You asked as you're curious and you want to fulfill his wish. "Yeah, but it depends on you tho" He replied.
"Hmm? me? i'll fulfill anything you want, or at least try to" You assured him. Akaashi smiled and faced you, your eyes are now locked with each other.

"I'm in love with you since the start and we've had a great bond with each other but i want us to take this friendship to another level-"

Before Akaashi could complete his sentence, you broke it by giving him a kiss on the lips. Akaashi went along with it, the passionate kiss. After awhile, the both of you pulled out gasping for air. Akaashi stared at you, "I love you too" You replied.

Akaashi's faced beamed with a smile with his eyes staring deep into yours. He could stare at it forever.

"The best birthday gift ever."