6

its been a hell of a week,you plopped yourself to your bed and sigh. Today was very enjoyable with Akaashi,its been awhile since the both of had went for a 'date' after school.Finally,its saturday tomorrow which means no school and more rest time!

You were just scrolling through Instagram and checking out people's feed. How i wish i can be as confident as them.As you kept scrolling till there are no more Instagram stories,a notification pops up.Its about time someone text me

[Kuroo🥰]
Hey y/n! Just wanna ask if you're free tomorrow..?                                      seen 9:40pm

Of course its Kuroo,with your fingers typing fast while hearing the satisfaction of the keyboard sounds you replied Kuroo immediately.

Hi Kuroo! Yes i am free tomorrow why'd you ask?
seen 9:40pm

you were quite surprised that Kuroo texted you especially when he asks if you're gonna be free tomorrow.Is this the part where he's going to ask you out on a date? you thought,but decided not to be too overboard with your imagination,you were anticipating his texts wondering what he's going to reply next.

[Kuroo🥰]
Ouh that's great! I uh, wanna ask you if you would like to hang out tomorrow,just us two?
seen 9:41pm

damn,turns out you were right about the 'date' thing but to him it's probably more like a 'get to know each other more better' type of date,but of course without hesitation you replied yes.

[Kuroo🥰]
That's great! I'll see you at the mall around 2pm? Is that fine?
seen 9:43pm

you replied him a yes again and after sending that text you immediately shrieked and toss your phone to your bed and covered your face like did that just happened?

you lie down and and stared at the ceiling while smiling and already prepared some scenarios in your head that might happened and that made you blush even more.

"I cant wait for tomorrow" you smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.