Chapter 25

2 weeks later.....

I am still living with my dad and Alvaro sleeps here too but he visits mom everyday but I haven't talked or seen her since that day. I have fully recovered from my surgery and mattia started dating Melissa and kairi broke up with Emma ( don't know if you guys remember I said this in one of the chapters ) and tomorrow is my first day of school so I took a shower and went to sleep.

* the next morning *

I woke up at 6:12am and I got up, fixed my bed and took a hour shower. After I showered I went to my closet and picked this out:

( with that same hairstyle and sneakers ) and with big hoop earrings

( with that same hairstyle and sneakers ) and with big hoop earrings. I just put on some concealer, lipgloss, highlighter and mascara for my simple makeup. By the time I was done it was 7:43am, Alvaro said that he was driving so I got my bag and we got in the car and drove to Starbucks to get breakfast and then drove to school.

When we got there the boys were waiting for us in the front and they were with a girl that I didn't know. We walked up to them an I hugged ale and said hi to the others.

Tia: Elle this is Melissa my girlfriend , melissa this is my best friend chanelle and also Alejandro's girlfriend. Mattia said presenting me his girlfriend.
You: hi Melissa it's so nice to finally meet you, mattia has talked so much about you.
Melis: good or bad things? She said laughing.
You: definitely good things. I said smiling.

The bell rang and we went to first period.

|Skip to lunch|

I was walking to our lunch table and I see all the boys there and Melissa, so I go sit next to ale and we ate lunch and started talking.

Rosh: did you guys hear about that party at that boys house over there. He said pointing at the boy.
Rob: are you guys going?
Kai: I am
Alv: yessir.
Rosh: duh
Tia: yup
Melis: i am.
Ale: I'm only going if elle goes.
You: I wanna go I haven't partied in a while.
Ale: yessir me too.
Rosh: ok the party is at 9:00pm today, so who's pickin up who?
You: I'll pick up ale, kairi and I'll take alvaro.
Tia: ok and I'll pick up roshaun, Robert, and Melissa.
You: ok

Skip to after school....

I got home and then I remembered how am I going to pick them up if my car is at my moms house, you know what I'll just go, get the car and the rest of my stuff. I told varo and he is going with me so we get in his car and drive to her house.

When we got there i told varo to stay in the car, I see my car and I just knock on the door and Emilio opens the door.

Emil: oh hey elle long time no see. He said smirking at me.

I just ignore him and walk inside but I get stopped by him grabbing my wrist very hard.

You: let go of me NOW. I yelled.
Emil: or what?

I punched him in the face and he started bleeding in his lip and he looked so mad and he started walking closer to me and then he suddenly falls and the floor and I see glass all over the floor and Alvaro with a broken wine bottle.

Varo: you okay? He said throwing the bottle on the floor.
You: omg thank you, yea he just hurt my wrist a little.
Varo: cmon let's get your stuff and get out of here.

He walked to my room and packed everything and grabbed my car keys and left. When we got home it was already 7:09pm ( her dads and moms house are far from each other) so I went to my room and got in the shower and started thinking and started crying while looking at my wrist, that man has done so much damage to me I really hate him. After I got out I got my outfit:

But I kept the hairstyle I did earlier I just put the same simple makeup I did earlier but with some red eyeshadow and lipstick

But I kept the hairstyle I did earlier I just put the same simple makeup I did earlier but with some red eyeshadow and lipstick. After I was ready I went to Alvaro's room and he was ready so we got in my car and went to go pick up ale and kairi. When we got them we drove to the party.....

Hope you enjoy🥰