Chapter 73

We went to the bathroom and I was so nervous, because what if I was pregnant?? I want kids but not right now, first I wanna graduate and enjoy my life a little. After thinking a lot I finally had to use the bathroom so i do it in a cup and then put some on the test and waited 3 to 5 minutes. When the minutes passed I looked at it and came out positive. I started panicking and crying.

You: omg what am I gonna do!!??

Luna: baby relax, calm down and let's think for a second.

You: mami I don't think I'm ready yet for a baby, at least not now.

Luna: ok so what are you gonna do?

You: I think I'm gonna tell ale first and then see what I'm gonna do, thank you mami for being so supportive.

Luna: I just don't want you to feel pressured cause I know what that feels like, I was young too when I had you guys, I just want you to feel supported and I want you to know what you want to do.

You: thank you mami I love you .

I was even crying, I was just in shock. I stayed there for a couple more hours and then I went home and just watched a movie until I fell asleep.

The next day....

I woke up at the same time as usual and fixed my bed and took a shower, I felt a little nauseous but it's ok cause I was going to the doctors later. This is what I wore for school:

when i finished i went and ate some breakfast and just thought of how im going to tell ale, i was kinda scared of what he is going to say, but i know i gotta tell him

when i finished i went and ate some breakfast and just thought of how im going to tell ale, i was kinda scared of what he is going to say, but i know i gotta tell him. A couple minutes later he arrives and me and varo get in the car and go to school. When we get there the boys were there waiting for us like always, the bell rings and we go inside.

In my second period i had to throw up so i ran to the bathroom, but ale has that same class with me so he ran behind me to make sure i was fine.

Ale: babe are you okay?

You: yes i just feel sick.

I was scared to tell him.

You: ale i gotta tell you something.

Ale:what is it?

You: im... im pregnant.

Ale: what???

Ale: when did you find out?

You: yesterday i took a pregnancy test, im really scared i dont know what to do.

Ale: it's okay baby come here. He hugged her.

Ale: whatever choice you make im with you.

You: im just not ready for a baby right now.

Ale: i was actually gonna say the same thing but at the same time i would love to create a familly with you. He said smiling.

You: me too, but not right now, that can happen in the future but not right now babe.