Chapter 55

The next morning.....

Chanelle's POV

So it's mom's birthday today, I woke earlier than them and went to a store nearby and got her a card and wrote some beautiful words for her, then got her balloons saying happy birthday and I love you. Then I got breakfast for her and went back to the room and she was awake, which was good. I started recording on my camera and we all sang happy birthday to her.

All of them: happy birthday mami!!

Luna: thank you girls.

She grabbed the card and started reading it.

Luna: it's says " dear mami, first I wanna say happy birthday to the best mom and best friend I have ever had, I love you so much thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed someone, thank you for always supporting me, I'm very lucky to have you as my mom. I know last year wasn't really a good year for us but let's make this year the best of all, have fun today mami, te amo.

Luna: aww Elle thank you. She hugged me and we both cried for a little.

After a couple hours we started getting ready cause we were going to a festival that Bretman invited us to. We all got very pretty and then Bret texted me saying he was downstairs waiting for us so we headed out. When we got there we had a lot of fun and then I got a call from ale.

~On the phone~

Ale: hey beautiful

You: hey

Ale: you having fun?

You: Yessss, were at a festival that one of my old best friend invited us then were probably gonna go to a club later, you guys okay tho, right?

Ale: oh yea it's just me, Kai, mattia, Rob and roshaun at mattias but varo hasn't spoken to us, don't know why

You: what, that's weird, I'll call him later and see what's wrong with him.

Ale: ok well then I'll text you later, have fun and tell mami I said happy birthday and that I love her, and also I love you too and miss you like crazy.

You: I miss you too simp, bye I love you.

~End of call~

Hmm, that's weird that Varo isn't talking with the boys, I'll call him later but I just went back and had fun with the girls. After the festival we went to this fancy restaurant and had lunch, then we went to our rooms and took a nap cause at night we are going to a club.

Hours later.....

So it's 9:29pm and were getting ready to go to the club and Bret is going with us so we took a shower, and now were doing our makeup. Then we got dressed, these are our outfits:

My outfit:

Charli's outfit:

Charli's outfit: