Chapter 21

After 2 hours the doctor came to the waiting room and Marco stood up quickly.

Marc: hey doctor Rios, how did the surgery go?
Doc: it was great, Chanelle is just resting in the moment but overall everything looks good.
Marc: omg thank you so much doctor I really appreciate it.
Doc: no problem, also she can go home in two days we have to make sure she heals good enough for her to go home and no school for 2 weeks.
Marc: ok thank you.

-The next morning at the hospital-

Chanelle's POV
I woke up and I felt uncomfortable and I realized I was in the hospital, I don't really remember what happened I just remember that I had the argument with my mom and ran off and then everything went black. I lifted my hospital gown up a little and I saw my side was sowed up and I had a little bit of pain. Then the doctor came in.

Doc: good morning I'm here to check on how your doing.
You: good morning I'm good I just have a little pain on my side, what happened to me?
Doc: you got hit by a car and you broke a rib so we did surgery on you, your lucky to have that boyfriend of yours if it wasn't for him you might've been gone by now.
You: what do you mean?
Doc: yea your boyfriend gave you some of his blood because you were running out of blood and he offered his blood so I can give it to you.
You: really? I said smiling.
Doc: yes you are very lucky to have him.
You: can I see him?
Doc: yes he just arrived I'll tell him to come.
You: thanks doc.

When the doctor walked out I grabbed my phone from the desk next to me and started looking at some of my pictures with the boys and my mom, and Desiree I hated both of them right now but then I remembered that I haven't told alvaro about me and Desiree, and I haven't told my dad about what happened with me, mom and Emilio. I'll just tell them later. Then ale walked in the room I decided to play with him a little and my face turned serious.

You: excuse me, who are you?
Ale: what, you don't remember me?
Ale: I'm your boyfriend, we've known each other since we were little. His eyes started getting watery.
You: aww my love I'm just joking, of course I remember you, come here.

I moved over and he layed next to me on the hospital bed and hugged me. " don't scare me like that" he said hugging me with his head on my chest. " don't worry I'm okay baby". We talked for a little and then I told ale to call alvaro that I had to tell him about Desiree, he asked me if I wanted him to stay and I said yes. When varo came in the room alejandro sat on a chair next me and Alvaro sat on the couch in front of me.

Varo: hey elle, how you feeling?
You: I feel a little better I just wanna go home already.
Varo:I'm gonna call desi and tell her to come so she can see you.
You:no don't do that.
Varo: why, isn't she your best friend?
You: me and Desiree aren't friends anymore.
Varo: why what happened?
You: well when we finished having lunch with mom and Emilio I started walking to the park and then desi and victoria started jumping me but I still fucked them up, anyway Desiree jumped me because she hated me because she had a crush on tia and she said that I stole him away from her cause he has a crush on me, and victoria jumped me because of alejandro.
Varo: what why would you say that especially about your best friend. He said standing up.
You: what you don't believe me?
Varo: your just saying that so I can break up with her because your mad I'm dating her.
Ale: bro it's true that same day after the fight she came to my house crying and she had a bruise on her face and she told me everything.
Varo: stfu bro. He said and walked out.

I was shocked of his reaction. After ten minutes then I called my dad in the room and told ale to wait outside so I can talk to him.

Marc: hi princess how are you feeling?
You: I'm felling better dad, thank you for coming.
Marc: of course that's why I'm here for.
You: so dad I have to tell you something.
Marc: what is it?
You: so mom has a new boyfriend named Emilio and one day he was home alone and I had an argument with desiree that day.
Marc: isn't Desiree Alvaro's girlfriend?
You: yes, anyway so I was crying and I didn't even see him when I got home so I went to my room and started crying and then he knocked on my door and I let him in he had a cup of orange juice and he gave it to me and he asked me if I was okay cause I was crying and then I told him I was having problems with my best friend then I took a sip of the juice and then I knocked out, then the next morning I felt sore and I had bruises all over my body, he raped me dad. I said with my eyes getting watery.
Marc: oh my princess come here. He said sitting on the hospital bed and hugged me.
Marc: I'm so sorry, it's all my fault for not being there to protect you.
You: it's not your fault daddy it's okay.
Marc: did you tell your mom?
You: that's the other thing I wanted to tell you, i told her yesterday and she didn't believe me, she thought that I was lying so I ran outside with tears in my eyes and Alvaro and alejandro ran behind me and then that's when the car hit me. I said remembering everything that happened.
Marc: I'm so sorry elle.
You: it's okay I really don't wanna see her I'm so mad at her, how could she think I would lie about something like that.
Marc: you know you can come live with me if you want.
You: but I don't want to go to DR.
Marc: well if you need anything I'm here okay, and I'm not leaving until I make sure you're safe.

After talking to my dad for awhile he left and told me that he had to go do something very important so he left and I took a little nap.

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😚