Chapter 66

⚠SMUT WARNING⚠ - if you feel uncomfortable with smut just skip this chapter.

He walked in and threw himself on the bed, i go to the bathroom and change into this:

when i finished i let my hair go and put on a sexy red lipstick and walked out the bathroom

Ale: yo today was so lit. he said very drunk.

i walk out the bathroom and stand infront of the bed.

You: yea but we haven't finished the party. i smirked.

he looked at me and quickly sat up on the bed.

Ale: el diablo/ damn

he started walking up to me and he quickly started kissing me everywhere and feeling my body, but then i stopped him and took off his clothes and left him in boxers, and threw him on the bed and got on top. i started kissing him and riding him. he was getting so hard. then i got up and walked to the bathroom and got some fluffy handcufs:

 then i got up and walked to the bathroom and got some fluffy handcufs:

I went back to The room and gave them to him.

You: tonight you can do whatever you want to me papi.

He got so happy and quickly threw me on The bed. He got on top of me and put the handcuffs on me. He started kissing me everywhere and leaving pretty big hickeys all over my body. Little Moans were escaping my mouth, then he got Close to my 😼 so he took off my whole lingerie and bit his lip.

Ale: damn mami you already wet for daddy.

He Love to tease me, he know that when he calls me mami it makes me very horny. Then he started eating me out without a warning Making me moan loud. He was going so fast with his tongue it was making me scream his name.

You: fuck daddy don't stop, that feel good. i moaned.

When i said that he sticked 2 fingers into me without a warning, i was moaning so much.

Ale: you like it when i fuck you with my fingers?

You: yes daddy it feel so good,  im gonna cum papi! I moaned

Ale: go ahead mami, come on daddys fingers.

A couple seconds later i cum and he licks me clean. Then he quickly took off his boxers and quickly put his Dick inside me, making me moan so much.

Ale: i dont wanna hear your moans, dont scream until i say so.

You: OK baby.

When I said that he started going even faster, making me roll my eyes of the pleasure, then he started choking me a little which he knew I love.

He started going at a pace I didn't even know existed. I yelled so loud.

Ale: I said no moaning.

He pulled out of me and turned me around and fucked me hard doggy style.

Ale: you like how daddy fucks this pretty pussy?

You: ay si papi me encanta

Ale: who owns this pussy?

You: you do

Ale:who?

You: my daddy owns this pussy.

He went even faster and harder and deeper in me that was making me scream. A few seconds later I had the need to cum.

You: papi I'm gonna cum. I yelled.

Ale: cum on your big Dick mami.

A couple seconds later I came on him. Then he told me to get on my knees so I did and sucked his dick until he was gonna cum.

Ale: shit mami I'm gonna cum.  He moaned.

You: cum for me baby.

He came all over my face .

After that we did two more rounds. 😼

I hope you enjoy this chapter!😁 I know it's been a while since I posted a new chapter, but ill try to get more active on here.i hope you guys had a wonderful christmas and good gifts! Happy new years to everyone.