Chapter 15

Friday
6:06am

Chanelle's POV
I woke up by the sound of the alarm, I stayed in bed to think for five minutes and then got up, fixed my bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I finished in the bathroom I went to my closet and after 10 minutes of looking for clothes I chose this to put on:

 When I finished in the bathroom I went to my closet and after 10 minutes of looking for clothes I chose this to put on:

But no makeup and her hair just like that. After I was done I went downstairs and saw alvaro sitting on the couch and I saw mom making breakfast. I went to the kitchen and talked to mom for a little.

You: good morning mom. You said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Mom: good morning princess.
You: you don't have work today?
Mom: no I'm free today and tomorrow, also I wanted to tell you something.
You: what is it?
Mom: so I've been talking to this guy named Emilio,  he's actually really nice and I wanted to have lunch with him here tomorrow with you guys so he can get to know you both, if that's okay with you too.
Mom: of course mom, if he makes you happy then I'm happy too. She said and gave her mom a hug.

I walked to alvaro and told him about lunch tomorrow. After that my mom said breakfast is ready and we ate then mattia came and picked us up and went to school. We got to school and saw the boys and desi waiting for us in the entrance of the school.

(Skip to lunch)

Me, desi and the boys were talking and laughing about dumb stuff until Vic walked to our table with her group of friends. She looked at me with a " I'm gonna take your man" look on her face and I gave her a " fuck you" face then she spoke.

Vic: look at her girls she's so stupid to realize, she has no real friends and she never will. She said laughing.
You: stfu bitch you just mad cause you ain't got no real friends.
Vic: whatever. And she walked away.

(Skip to after school)

Ale drove me and varo home he said he was gonna pick us up for the party and we said ok and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we walked inside. When me and Alvaro walked inside we saw this kinda tall man with black hair and ginger skin toned.

You: hi mom.
Mom: hi sweetie, um guys this is Emilio, Emilio this is Chanelle and Alvaro, my kids.
You: hello it's nice to meet you. You said shaking his hand.
Emil: it's nice to meet you too. He said giving her a smirk and smile at the same time.

That was weird, I quickly let go of his hand and gave my mom a small smile then Alvaro gave him a hand shake and then we talked a little and got to know Emilio a little and then i told my mom me and Alvaro were going to a party kairi is throwing and she said it was fine but to let her know if we're going to stay at kairi's house. I went to my room and took a shower and got ready. I put this on:

with her curls out

with her curls out. After an hour ale texted me saying he was outside, I went to Alvaro's room and told him he grabbed his phone and we went downstairs and said bye to mom and Emilio, he kept staring at me, I just ignored it and walked out with varo.

Skip at the party

I was a little tipsy already and I saw Vic and desi talking again, and I just started thinking of what Vic said earlier at lunch " she has no real friends and she never will" and I was just mad so I went and took more shots until I was drunk and I went to ale and the boys and I heard my favorite song come on so I grabbed ale and started dancing with him and we just had a good time. After like two hours it was one in the morning and the party was over, desi left early which is weird, and ale was too drunk to drive so I texted my mom and told her that me and varo are staying here, she was okay with it. Me and ale slept in the guest room and mattia and kairi in kairi's room, Alvaro on the couch and roshaun and Robert on the floor.
End of POV.

Hope you enjoy, some drama is coming soon, love you guys stay safe😘.