Chapter 16

The next morning

They all woke up with a headache, since chanelle is basically the mom of the group, she gave them all an Advil and a bottle of water. and she made them breakfast they all ate breakfast and then we were just gonna chill at the house and get in kairi's pool.

Alejandro's POV
While we were in the pool chilin Desiree arrives, I see Elle rolls her eyes at her. She looks mad so I went to go talk to her and see what's going on.
End of POV.

Chanelle's POV
I see Desiree get here and I just roll my eyes and I got mad because she just keeps hanging out with Vic knowing all the problems she has caused me and her. Then I see alejandro walking up to me.

Ale: baby what's wrong?
You: oh nothing I'm fine.
Ale: you know you can tell me anything right?
You: yes I know. He sat down next to her.
You: ok so at school I saw her talking to vic and it was weird to me because she always says that she hates her and she will never talk to her again, especially after everything she has done to us both so I just let it slide that day, but then I see her talking to vic yesterday at the party again and then I started thinking of what vic said at lunch about not having real friends.
Ale:I mean Desiree has been acting very distant from you and Alvaro, did you ask her why?
You: yea she said it's because her dad escaped from jail, but know that I think about it she did have that face that she does when she lies.
Ale: you know what let's just get in the pool and just ignore her, ok?
You: okay thank you baby. You said and gave him a kiss.

We all got in the pool and had fun for a while and Desiree tried talking to me a couple of times but I just kept ignoring her. After a few hours later I got out the pull and got in the shower. When I got out I put some sweats and a hoodie that kairi let me use. After that I said bye to all the boys except Desiree and I just walked out, but then I got stopped by Desiree yelling my name.

Desi: Elle wait up. I just turned around but didn't say anything.
Desi: why are you ignoring me today, your acting really weird.
You: oh I'm acting really weird huh?
Desi: what is your problem?
You: my problem is that I don't even know who I'm friends with anymore, you've been acting really weird and distant but you just say it's because your dad is back.
Desi: it's the truth. She said and looked away.
You: Desiree you look away when you lie, I'm not stupid.
You: why are you hanging out with victoria so much, you said you hated her and you never wanted to talk to her, especially after what she did last year.
Desi: I don't know I guess she's changed.
You: wow, I really thought you were different but your just like her. After I said that I just walked away.

I just started walking home and my eyes started getting watery while I kept thinking of the memories I had with Desiree.

~flashback to last year~

I was laying in my bed while desi had her head on my stomach crying a lot. She just found that Vic slept with Diego her boyfriend. Well now her ex boyfriend.

Desi: how could he do that to me. She said while sobbing.
Elle: it's okay babe, it's Vic's fault okay?
Desi: how do you know?
Elle: well, I had mattia find out about what happened and he told me that she drugged him and had basically dragged him into a room and well you know the rest.
Desi: omg I hate her so much next time I see her I'm gonna beat her the fuck up.
Elle: don't worry I got your back.
Desi: thanks elle for being the best real friend I've ever had , I love you.
Elle: aww I love you too. And we hugged and kept talking to cheer her up.
~end of flashback~

~flashback to my first day of school~

It's my first day and I'm really nervous because I don't really know nobody here. I arrived at school and me and Alvaro walked in the office and waited for a student that was gonna give us a tour of the school. After like two minutes a girl arrived, she was pretty.

Desi: hi I'm Desiree Montoya but you can call me desi.
Elle: hi I'm Chanelle Romero but you can call me elle and this is my twin brother alvaro.

She showed is around the whole school, it was pretty big.

Desi: hey do you guys want to sit with me an my friends at lunch today?
Elle: yea sure, thanks.
Desi: I can tell were gonna be good friends.
Elle: we already are babe. I said and hugged her.
~end of flashback~

How could she betray me like this, she's been my one and only girl best friend, we've been friends for almost 4 years. The next thing I see was that I arrived at my house so I walked inside and ran upstairs without even looking for my mom, I went to my room and threw myself on my bed and started crying like crazy. After ten minutes of crying I hear a knock on my room door.

You: who is it?
Emil: it's Emilio, can I come in?
You: oh yes. I wiped my eyes and sat on my bed.
Emil: hey I bought you some orange juice, are you okay, you look sad.
You: thank you, um I'm just having some problems with my best friend but I'm fine. I took a sip of the orange juice and I immediately blacked out.

Hope you enjoy, what do you happened to elle? Let me know in the comments.