Chillin with the boys

When ale finished getting ready they went downstairs with the boys and started watching Netflix and Disney+. It was elle and ale cuddling on one side of the couch, Alvaro and roshaun sitting next to each other, kairi and mattia almost cuddling on the floor and Robert on the floor by himself.

30 mins later....

Chanelle's POV
I started getting hungry so I decided to cook for the boys.i cooked white rice with BBQ chicken 😋.
Ale's favorite food (that's not his favorite food in real life btw it's just in the story) after 5 minutes ale comes in the kitchen.

Ale:yo Elle whatever you making smell good as fuck.
Elle:actually I'm making something you really really like.
Ale: don't tell me it's rice with BBQ chicken. He said with a smile on his face
Elle: yes it is. You said with a little giggle.

After you said that ale came to you and hugged you and lifting you up a little. You started laughing and blushing while in his arms. You just felt safe in his arms.

When the food was done you served all the boys they're food and you called them to go to the table.

Elle:yo guys the food is done go to the table.
Alv:yes. He said happy as hell.
Ale: yo Elle food really be slappin tho. He said smiling lookin at me up and down. He winked at me and I started blushing. Like this boy makes me crazy.

After we all ate we was just chilin watching movies all day.by the time we finished watching like 4 movies it was already time for the boys to leave so after they left me and Alvaro talked for a little then we went to our rooms and I was getting sleepy so I took a shower, got changed into some pijama shorts and a spaghetti crop top and did my night time routine, brushed my teeth put my hair in a bun and started using my phone for a while but then I got a call from my mom. I answered the call.

Mom: hola mi princesa bella (hi my beautiful princess)
You: hi mami
Mom:y como la pasaron en la playa?(did you have fun in the beach?)
You:la pase muy bien mami (I had lots of fun mom)
Mom:did you guys eat?
You:yea I cooked when we came from the beach
Mom:te apuesto que los muchachos le encantaron porque tu comida es deliciosa (I bet the boys loved it because your food is delicious)
You:yea ma they all ate two plates thank god I made a lot of food. You said laughing a little.
Mom: ok princess I'll call you tomorrow I love you, goodnight and tell your brother that I love him ok.
You:ok mami I love you too I'll tell him. You said before hanging up.

You were about to go to bed but you got a FaceTime call from Ale🥵😍 you sat up in your bed and answered very happy.

Ale: Hey Elle. He said smiling very hard through the phone.
You: Hey monkey. You said with a little smirk on your face. He rolled his eyes playfully he hated when people called him monkey but for some reason he only let you call him monkey.
Ale: so what are you doing tomorrow?
You:nothing probably just gonna chill here at home why?
Ale:so I was thinking if you wanted to come to the mall with me tomorrow?
You: just me and you?
Ale: yea and if you want you can sleep over at my house
You:that's sounds great. At what time we goin to the mall?
Ale:if you want we can do 12:35
You:yea ok see you tomorrow monkey. You said blowing a kiss through the phone
Ale: goodnight mamas. He said smirking and blows me a kiss before hanging.

Me and ale always be flirty to each other but we never told each other how much we loved each other.

After ale hung up I went to sleep so happy for some reason.

Alejandro's POV
Tomorrow I'm going to take Elle to the mall and then I have a little surprise for her and I'm going to tell her how I feel about her.

Hope you enjoy this chapter,there is going to be some drama very soon so stay tuned. I might upload the next chapter tomorrow. But I hope this story isn't trash because this is my first time making one.