|twenty two|

couple months later

the girls are due next month and me and daniel still don't really have any names thought of. we decided not to have a baby shower because people have already bought us a shit ton of diapers and everything else we are going to need to we decided we were good on that.

daniel comes into the living room and sits beside me.

"whatcha thinking about?" he asks.

"baby names. they are going to come any time now so i decided to start brown storming and then we can agree on some names." i say laying my head on his shoulder.

he wiggles my head off of his shoulder so i give him a weird look but he asks like nothing just happened. i just ignore it and i go back to thinking about names.

"do you want to go out to eat?" daniel asks.

i look at him.

"yeah sure. where?" i ask.

"well by out to eat i meant chipotle." he says laughing.

i laugh at him.

"yeah let's go come on." i say and we get in the car and drive to chipotle.

i grab the aux cord and i play my ex's best friend by black bear and machine gun kelly.

we reach the chipotle near by and we order.

i usually get a chicken burrito with cheese, queso, and tomatoes.

daniel orders us our food and then we pay and we get our food.

since it's darkish out we decide to go to the beach and eat our food there and watch the stars.

i sit in the sand and i lean up against the rock wall and i start eating.

daniel sits right beside me and we just eat our food and we look at the stars.

i get full so i just sit to rest of it in the thing it came in and i put it down and i just look up at the sky.

i see daniel look at me from the corner of my eyes so i look over at him.

"i love you sav." he says.

"i love you too dani." i say,then looking away and back at the sky.

he scoots closer to me and i lay my head on his shoulder.

we just sit there for a long time and chill out enjoying each other's company in silence.

"do you wanna go home?" he asks me standing up.

i nod and then i yawn.

he holds out his hand and he helps me up.

he hold my hand until we get to the car and he opens the door for me and lets me in.

he shuts the door and then goes to his side.

he is humming lightly to the music on the radio which is making me fall asleep.

  daniels pov

"savvy we are home." i say looking over at her as i pull into the driveway.

i see that she has he head laying against the window and she is passed out.

i get out of the car and i pick her up, carrying her inside and to our bedroom.

i lay her down on the bed and i cover her up with the comforter.

she moves around and i go to walk out of the bedroom.

"lay with me." i hear her say quietly.

i turn around and i lay in bed beside her.

she moves closer to me and she has a little smile on her face as she wraps her body around my body. i play with her hair as she falls asleep and again.

"i am going to marry this girl" i say as i close my eyes and fall asleep.

a/n
hey y'all this is just a filler chapter type thing since i haven't updated in a few days